Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Love & Light Card with Gladys

Hi crafty friends, Gladys here! I'm excited to be back on the blog today to share a Hanukkah card using the beautiful stamp set called Love and Light!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love & Light Hanukkah Card by Gladys Marcelino

First, I stamped the images from Love and Light with alcohol friendly ink. Then I colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Next, I used the largest square die from the Fancy Frames Square dies collection out of Bristol Smooth card stock. I ink blended the inner panel with tumbled glass, salty ocean, and prized ribbon distress oxide inks. I started from the center of the panel with the lightest color and work my way out with the medium and darker colors to add depth. For more interest I splattered flecks of white and gold paint from Gansai Tambi using a small paint brush. I used the square die again to cut from dark blue cardstock. Once the background panel was dry I adhered it onto a white card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love & Light Hanukkah Card by Gladys Marcelino

To assemble the card I centered the candles on the panel and adhered it with glue. I popped all the leaves and arranged them in each of the corners. Then I stamped the “Happy Hunukkah” sentiment from the set and used the coordinating die to cut it out. I mounted it on the top center of the panel. To balance the card I added more images below the candles.  

That is all for me today I'll be back for more inspiration. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love & Light Stamps
Love & Light Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love & Light Dies
Love & Light Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: