Friday, October 6, 2023

Feliz Navidad Card with Tina

Hello crafty friends, Tina here and today I am featuring the festive Feliz Navidad stamp and die set. I combined this sentiment with the adorable Lovable Llama set to create a sweet Christmas card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feliz Navidad Holiday Card by Tiny Henkens (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Circle Snowflake Frame Dies, Lovable Llama, Frilly Frame Dies)

My white striped background was created with both of the dies from the Frilly Frames Stripes set.  I wanted to keep the color palette light and pastel by adding a soft pink panel and a glittery snowbank. As an extra design element, I included a smaller white border (Mini Mat & Tag 1 and an infinity rectangle die).

Next, I stamped and die cut the sweet llama with the bow and presents (Lovable Llama set). All the coloring was done with Copic markers. Since this is a Christmas card, I also added a cute Santa hat from Reindeer Games. The Feliz Navidad sentiment was stamped with a red ink from my stash. This color really makes the words stand out!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feliz Navidad Holiday Card by Tiny Henkens (featuring Mini Mat & Tag Dies, Circle Snowflake Frame Dies, Lovable Llama, Frilly Frame Dies)

I adhered the striped panel to a white card base and added the images and sentiment with foam tape. Next, I created a bunch of snowflakes (Snowflake Circle Frame die), I love that the die cuts multiple sizes at the same time. I layered two of each snowflake for extra dimension and scattered them around the small frame. Lastly, I added a teal gem to the center of each flake (Pastel Jewel Mix).

And that finishes my card for today! Thank you so much for visiting the blog and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Stamps
Lovable Llama Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Dies
Lovable Llama Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Reindeer Games Stamps
Reindeer Games Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Reindeer Games Dies
Reindeer Games Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 1 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feliz Navidad Stamps
Feliz Navidad Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feliz Navidad Die
Feliz Navidad Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment