Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Tropical Scenes Cards with Tammy and Ana

Hi friends! Tammy here! Today I'm sharing this fun, Safari themed card, featuring Savanna Safari and Tropical ScenesI just love the diversity of the Tropical Scenes stamp. I find myself using it on most of my cards lately!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Savanna Safari Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Fabulous Flamingos Birthday Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut an A2 rectangle from the Summer Splash Paper. I then cut out the center to create a window using the Stitched Semi-Circle DiesI cut another rectangle from Bristol smooth cardstock, and lightly ink blended it with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink. I splattered some Peacock Feathers, thinned with water, onto my inked background for interest. I adhered the green patterned paper to the background with foam tape for dimension, and then attached that to a white A2 card base.

I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:
I arranged the safari cuties onto my card, attaching with foam tape for dimension. I tucked the leaves and foliage behind the critters and attached the jungle vines across the top. To complete my card, I white heat embossed a sentiment from Savanna Safari onto a black cardstock strip and attached to my card front, tucking it behind the giraffe.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Ana today sharing a super cute summer card featuring Tropical Scenes stamps and diesBeach Babies stamps and diesBest Fishes stamps and Summer Splash paper pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Beach Babies Best Fishes Summer Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I started by stamping all the images with Copic friendly ink, coloring them with Copic markers and cutting them with coordinating dies. For the background I used a piece of waves patterned paper from a Summer Splash paper pack.

I arranged the images to the background to figure out the placement for the sentiment. I white heat embossed the sentiment (from Beach Babies set) to the patterned paper background, then started adhering the images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Beach Babies Best Fishes Summer Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I adhered the ocean bottom border, sandy island and the palm trees (all from Tropical Scenes set) to the background panel first, then added little girls, beach toys and the fishes to the bottom. I finished the card by adding highlights with white gel pen.

Thank you so much for spending time with us today!  I really hope you like today’s post and this sweet summery card! I will see you next week! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment