Monday, July 6, 2020

Designers Choice Cards with Ashley and Angelica

Hello everyone! It's Ashley today with another ocean themed card combining old and new sets! I just love the coral reef from Tropical Scenes so much that I can't stop creating ocean scenes! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Best Fishes Sea You Soon Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

For this card, I cut my white cardstock to 6.25" x 3.5". I love this size because it gives me a bit more space to work with, but the card still fits in a standard letter sized envelope! I blended Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, and Blueprint Sketch for the water and splattered with white acrylic paint.

I stamped the coral reef from Tropical Scenes in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics before cutting it out with the matching die. I did have to extend the sand a bit on each side to cover the bottom of the card completely. I added a few plants from Best Fishes to the ends to hide the gaps. I stamped several critters from Best Fishes along with the octopus from Sea You Soon in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics, and cut them out with the matching dies. I added the ocean creatures to the card with foam squares for dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Best Fishes Sea You Soon Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

For my sentiment, I combined the "jawsome" from Best Fishes with phrases from Happy Thoughts. I love this scripty font so much, and it is so easy to mix and match words from different sets to create a custom phrase! I stamped the sentiment I created in VersaMark ink and embossed with white. I finished the card with a few Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals for a bit of sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hi friends! This is Angelica, and today I have a quick rainbow card to share with you.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstrings Border Die Rainbow Word Die Over The Rainbow Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

I used a Heartstrings Border Die to die-cut rows of hearts from a white panel. I attached the panel to another panel, and filled in the hearts with colored hearts. I used the Rainbow word die to die-cut black card stock, and finished with an Over The Rainbow sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstrings Border Die Rainbow Word Die Over The Rainbow Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

I hope I have helped inspire ideas for your next rainbow card. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Word Die
Rainbow Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heartstrings Border Dies
Heartstrings Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Stamps
Sea You Soon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Dies
Sea You Soon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment