Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Herringbone Frame Dies Focused Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hi friends! This is Angelica, and I have a new card to share, showcasing the Frilly Frames Herringbone Background DieI went out for ice cream yesterday with my dad and daughter, and thought I would incorporate that fun date into this card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Two Scoops Hello Word Die Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

I made a three-scoop ice cream cone, using Two Scoops stamp set, and Altenew inks. I die-cut white card stock with the Herringbone die. For the stitched edge, I used the large rectangle from Frilly Frames Retro Petals

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Two Scoops Hello Word Die Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

I blended Candied Apple, Abandoned Coral, and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide inks onto Bristol Smooth paper, trimmed the panel, and glued the Herringbone background to it. I attached the ice cream cone on top, and finished with a Hello.

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope I have helped with summer card inspiration! 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and today I'm sharing a card featuring the Herringbone Frilly Frame Die Set. I don't know about you, but I absolutely love ALL the Frilly Frames! They are perfect for adding interest and texture to just about any card design.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Potted Rose Everything's Rosy Stitched Oval Dies Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

For this card, I began by stamping and die cutting images from the Potted Rose and Everything's Rosy Stamp Sets. I used Scrapbook.com's Premium Hybrid Inks which are just perfect for using with layered stamps like these. Once the stamping was complete, I die cut all of the images using the coordinating die sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Potted Rose Everything's Rosy Stitched Oval Dies Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

Next, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Herringbone Frilly Frame Die Set. For the sentiment, I stamped “best wishes” from the Pink Peonies Stamp Set with Black Soot Archival Ink onto a piece of vellum. Once the ink was dry, I die cut it using one of the Stitched Oval Dies. I then assembled the stamped images and sentiment on top of the frame and layered the entire piece onto a piece custom ink blended paper. For the final touch, I added some white pearls using a bit of Distress Collage Medium to adhere them.

I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Herringbone Frilly Frame Die Set. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Two Scoop Dies
Two Scoop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Two Scoop Stamps
Two Scoop Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Dies
Everything's Rosy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Stamps
Potted Rose Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Dies
Potted Rose Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment