Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Potted Rose Cards with Tammy and Ana

Hi friends! Tammy here, sharing this cheery card, featuring the gorgeous Potted Rose Stamp. I combined my simple design with the Frilly Frames Herringbone. I just love loves the intricate detail it adds to any card! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Friendship Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut an A2 rectangle from Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended the background with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks. Next, I cut white cardstock using the Frilly Frames HerringboneI then cut a circle out of the middle and added two, stacked white scalloped circle frames I cut using the Fancy Frames Circle Die. I attached the frame to my inked background and then stamped the sentiment from Potted Rose in black ink in the center of the scalloped window.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Friendship Card by Tammy Stark

Next, I stamped the roses and leaves from Potted Rose using Pinkfresh Ink Cubes  in Rise & Shine, Heartbeat, and Over The Hills. I then die cut the stamped images using the Potted Rose Dies and arranged them onto my card, using foam tape for dimension. To finish my card, I attached the card front to a white card base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! Ana here today with a floral card featuring Potted Rose stamps and coordinating diesDapper Diamonds embossing folder and Fancy Frames Oval dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Friendship Card by Ana Anderson

I started by stamping the flowers, leaves and the pot from Potted Rose stamp set, then used coordinating dies to cut all the pieces. I used Pink Fresh Studio ink cubes in Fairy Dust, Heartbeat, Soul of Provence, and Rise & Shine - and Altenew Cherry Blossom for the flowers and Pink Fresh Studio Garden Stroll for the leaves. For the pot I used PFS Wild Truffles ink set.

For my background I cut a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than the A2 size card base and ran in through Dapper Diamonds embossing folder which I lightly inked with Sky blue ink (from PFS Morning Sky). I created a scalloped frame and oval with Fancy Frames Oval dies, then inked the oval piece with Sky blue ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Friendship Card by Ana Anderson

I adhered the oval frame and blue oval piece to the embossed background then adhered the pot and flowers. I white heat embossed the hello sentiment (from Potted Rose set) on a small tag (from Wrap Around Box dies), then inked the tag with lightest ink from PFS Wild Truffles ink set. To embellish the card I used White Pearls.

I really hope you like today’s post and got inspired! Have a wonderful week crafties!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wrap Around Box Die
Wrap Around Box Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Stamps
Potted Rose Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Dies
Potted Rose Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: