Friday, July 24, 2020

Sealiously Sweet Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello crafty friends! Rachel here with a staggered card that features the adorable Sealiously Sweet Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Summer Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start, I first stamped all of my images with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock. I colored them all with Copic Markers and used the coordinating Sealiously Sweet Die Set to cut them out. I set them aside and then die cut my background from white cardstock using the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die.

Copic Colors Used:
Cool Grays: C00, C0, C2, C4 Warm Grays: W00, W0, W2, W4 Blues: B000, B00, B02, B04 Pinks: RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09 Teals: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49 Greens: YG01, YG03, YG05, YG17 Peaches: R11, R21, R22, RV14 Purples: V000, V01, V05, V15, V17

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Summer Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

I took the 4 inner pieces from the cut cardstock and blended the tops of them with Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. Next, I splattered each piece with both diluted opaque white paint and blue watercolor ink and adhered it to my base with liquid adhesive.

Lastly, I stamped my sentiment and then added my images with 3D Foam Adhesive Tape for added dimension.

Thank you all so much for dropping by! Wishing you all a safe and wonderful weekend!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends, Candice with you today and I am highlighting these adorable seals from the Sealiously Sweet stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Sea You Soon Tropical Scenes Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Summer Themed Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products from the new release for my card:
I began with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base that fits perfectly into your standard size envelopes. For the background, I first die cut the two stitched semi circles from an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of Bristol Smooth. I inked the bottom inside semi circle with Blueprint Sketch & Salty Ocean Oxide inks. For the split in the top semi circle, I taped off the sky and inked the ocean with salty ocean oxide ink and then switched the tape and inked the clouds using a homemade stencil with tumbled glass.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Sea You Soon Tropical Scenes Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Summer Themed Card by Candice Fisher

I then stamped the sentiment in Versafine black ink in the center and adhered with foam tape onto the card front. Next, I stamped the images and cut them out with the coordinating dies listed above and colored them with Zig clean color watercolor markers and accented with a white gel pen.

I glued and used foam tape to adhere them for some dimension and added some blue clear domes and clear Nuvo drops to finish the card.

Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Stamps
Sea You Soon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Dies
Sea You Soon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment