Thursday, July 23, 2020

Stitched Semi-Circle Die Focused Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here again with a birthday card using the versatile Stitched Semi Circle Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Savanna Safari Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I covered a square card base with brown checked patterned paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack Now I inked a panel of white cardstock with Distress Inks and die-cut the semi-circle from it. After I had stamped the tree from Savanna Safari, I die-cut a frame from dark brown patterned paper and adhered it to the inked semi-circle. Then I added a strip of grass from the Comic Strip Everyday Die Set and adhered the semi-circle element to the card. Next I stamped the cute lion from Savanna Safari, colored it with Copics, die-cut the animal with the matching die and adhered it with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Savanna Safari Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of dark brown cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, notched the ends and adhered it.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

----------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here and today I'm sharing a card in fresh summer colors combining some yummy fruits, cold treats and sweet seals. I'm featuring the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies which are perfect to create little scenes on your cards.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Fresh & Fruity Summer Sweet Sealiously Sweet Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I chose two patterned papers from the Summer Splash Paper pack and used the second largest semi-circle die. I love that these dies have the stitched detail on both sides of the cutline. I adhered the striped negative piece to my card base and inlaid the orange floral die-cut into the window.

Next, I stamped all the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies, arranged the images inside the semi-circle window and adhered them with liquid glue and foam tape. The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink onto a little black cardstock banner. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and popped up the banner with foam tape as well. I finished off my card by adding three matching glitter enamel dots.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Fresh & Fruity Summer Sweet Sealiously Sweet Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

These are the stamp sets and coordinating dies I used for my card:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fresh & Fruity Dies
Fresh & Fruity Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fresh & Fruity Stamps
Fresh & Fruity Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Sweets Stamps
Summer Sweets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Sweets Dies
Summer Sweets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment