Friday, July 31, 2020

Summer Sweets Cards with Franci and Candice

Hi there! It's Franci here with you today, with a yummy card featuring the Summer Sweets stamp set. These little sweet foodies are so cute, I had so much fun arranging them into this cute pattern!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Sweets Sweet Word Die Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped them all, colored them with Copics and then added some details with a white gel pen. Then I die cut part of my sentiment out of some red patterned paper from the Classic Gingham collection using the Sweet word die set and I glued it down. I stamped the other part of my sentiment and also added some sequins here and there.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Sweets Sweet Word Die Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

This panel was cut slightly smaller than a standard size card so I covered my card front with some kraft cardstock and then adhered it with some foam tape.

Please enjoy my video tutorial here!



Hope you like my card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello Crafty friends! It's Candice sharing my orange crush with you today, featuring the Summer Sweets stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Sweets Birthday Card by Candice Fisher

I began my card with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base that fits nicely into your standard size envelopes. For my background, I first die cut the circle panel from my cameo silhouette and inked a piece of Bristol Smooth with Ripe Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin and Dried Marigold to fit behind the circle frame. I then heat embossed the bubbles in white to show in the two rows.

Next, I stamped the soda bottles from the Summer Sweets stamp set on watercolor paper, colored them with Zigs in orange, pale orange and pale grey, and then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then stamped a bunch of the oranges with Carved Pumpkin and used the coordinating die to cut them out and added them with the soda bottles either with glue or foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Sweets Birthday Card by Candice Fisher

To finish the card, I heat embossed the sentiment in white on trimmed black banners and adhered with foam tape. To tie it all together, I added some white and black Nuvo drops!

Thank you for stopping by and I am sorry if you are now craving an orange soda!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Sweets Stamps
Summer Sweets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Sweets Dies
Summer Sweets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment