Thursday, July 2, 2020

Tropical Scenes Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a new slimline card using Tropical Scenes along with various different stamps sets. I loved to combine all these cute images for my jungle scene:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Savanna Safari Love Monkey Silly Sloths Hello Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first inked my white cardstock panel with green Distress Oxide Ink and added water droplets. Then I die-cut the Fluffy Clouds Border Dies from white cardstock, inked them, added water droplets and adhered them to the top of the panel. I die-cut the tree trunks from Rustic Winter Dies, colored them with Copics and adhered them. Now I stamped all the images, colored them with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered the pieces to the card, raising some with foam tape.

These are all the sets I used:
Tropical Scenes and matching dies (jungle border)
Savanna Safari and matching dies (giraffe + bird)
Fabulous Flamingos and matching dies (leaves, flowers and pineapple)
Love Monkey and matching dies (monkey + vines)
Pirate Pals and matching dies (parrot)
Silly Sloths and matching dies (sloth + leaves + hibiscus)
Radiant Plumeria (hello)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Savanna Safari Love Monkey Silly Sloths Hello Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Finally, I stamped the "Hello" onto a strip of black cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, notched the end and adhered the strip to the card.

Wishing you a wonderful day everybody! Thanks for visiting!

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here and today I'm featuring the fabulous Tropical Scenes Stamps. I picked the leafy jungle border to create another Savanna Safari scene. I also added two cuties and a vine image from the Love Monkey set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Savanna Safari Love Monkey Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

For my background, I first masked off the bottom half of the Bristol cardstock panel. I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord to create a gradient purple sky. When it was completely dry, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. The baobab tree was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.

Next, I turned around the mask to work on the sandy ground. But before I started with the ink blending of Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap, I die cut the little island which I will turn into a small pond later. For a bit of interest, I added ink splatters with a paint brush. I chose Tumbled Glass and Broken China to ink up the pond and also die cut one of the waves. I inlaid the pond die-cut back into the negative space of the ground.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Scenes Savanna Safari Love Monkey Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi
I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The solid grass and leaf image were stamped with green dye ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. Finally, I tucked the hippo inside the wave slit and arranged the other images around the pond and up in the tree.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Pirate Pals Dies
Pirate Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pirate Pals Stamps
Pirate Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Dies
Silly Sloths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment