Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Crusin' Cuisine Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hi friends. This is Angelica, and today I have a fun summer card, featuring the Cruisin' Cuisine stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Sliding Window Dies Heartstrings Border Dies Summer Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

I started by coloring the stamped images with Copic Markers, then used the coordinating dies to die-cut them. Next, I made a panel to hold a gift card. I used the Sliding Window Die to die-cut Gingham Pastels Pattern Paper. I put the panel together, following a Jennifer McGuire YouTube tutorial. I used a small Stitched Arch die cut for my pull tab, and added a cute pink Heartstrings Border Dies heart for a fun detail. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Sliding Window Dies Heartstrings Border Dies Summer Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

The sentiment comes from Radiant Plumeria stamp set. I white heat-embossed the sentiment onto white card stock, and blended Spun Sugar and Crushed Pistachio Distress oxide inks onto the panel.

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope I have passed on some crafty inspiration!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and today I'm sharing a card featuring the Cruisin' Cuisine Stamp Set. I couldn't help but to combine it with the Beach Babies Stamp Set to create a fun summer themed card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Beach Babies Sunny Sentiments Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Summer Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and die cutting images from the Cruisin' Cuisine, Sunny Sentiments and Beach Babies Stamp Sets. I colored them with Copic Markers and then die cut them using the coordinating die sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Beach Babies Sunny Sentiments Fluffy Cloud Border Dies Summer Themed Card by Juliana Michaels

For the background, I die cut a piece of green grass patterned paper from the Spring Fling Paper Pad using one of the Woodland Border Dies. For the clouds, I die cut 3 pieces of cardstock using the Fluffy Clouds Border Dies and used them as a mask. I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink with a foam blending tool to ink a piece of Bristol Smooth Paper. I then die cut this entire piece using the stitched frame from Frilly Frames Retro Petal Die and layered this entire piece onto a piece of pink patterned paper from the Summer Splash Paper Pad.

I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Cruisin' Cuisine Stamp Set and how I created a fun summer scene with it. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heartstrings Border Dies
Heartstrings Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Dies
Cruisin' Cuisine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment