Monday, October 28, 2019

Sweet Treat Projects with Leanne and Eloise

Hi everyone! Leanne here today. It's never too early to start thinking about holiday gift giving so I have a treat bag idea to share with you.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Treat Gift Bag Sweet Treats House Sweet Word Die Season's Greetings Warm & Cozy Christmas Treat Bag by Leanne West

I've used the new Sweet Treat Bag die to create a festive tote style bag to hold any little gift or some special treats. I've mixed and matched a bunch of different Sunny Studio products to create and decorate the bag. They are all listed and linked below:

Sweet Treat Bag Dies - the bag & tiny tag
Holiday Cheer 6x6 paper pad - peppermint candy patterned paper
Fancy Frames Square Dies - red scalloped frame
Warm & Cozy Dies - hot chocolate mug
Sweet Word Die - die cut "sweet" 
Basic Mini Shapes Dies - holly leaves
Season's Greetings stamp set - to/from stamped on tag
Alpaca Holiday stamp set - Christmas wishes
Peppermint Confetti - used for the holly berries

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Treat Gift Bag Sweet Treats House Sweet Word Die Season's Greetings Warm & Cozy Christmas Treat Bag by Leanne West

Be sure to check out the video here for a tutorial on the assembly of the bag. The bag itself is very quick and easy to assemble. The sky's the limit when it comes to decorating. I chose a candy and cocoa theme for mine. I just love that fun peppermint candy pattern that I used for the body of the bag. Sunny Studio patterned papers are the perfect weight for projects like this. The paper is 65lb. weight which creates a sturdy bag.  It can be filled with candy or would be a fun way to give a gift card.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I’ll be using the Sweet Treat House Add On Set to create my card today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Treats House Add On Dies Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with making a card base from plain white cardstock. I cut it down to 3 3/8” wide by 9” long. I then scored it at 4 ½” inches and also scored ½” strips along the front of the card to look like wood paneling.

I then die cut out all the elements I would be using. I used a dark grey and black cardstock to cut the scallop roofing out. I used some yellow cardstock for behind the windows and door and then used some wood veneer paper for the door and window frames. I also used some green for the wreath and red for the bow.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Treats House Add On Dies Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

I adhered all my pieces together and adhered them onto my card base to resemble a little Christmas decorated farmhouse. I opted not to use a sentiment, but you could easily add one if you like.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I’ll see you all next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Basic Shape Dies
Mini Basic Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Warm & Cozy Dies
Warm & Cozy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment