Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Embossing Folder Focused Cards with Franci and Ana

Hi there! Franci here with you today, with a fun pastel winter card showcasing lots of the new Sunny Studio products.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Scenic Route Embossing Folder Winter Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I started by making my card base out of white cardstock as always, then I also cut out a smaller panel and I embossed it with the new Woodgrain Embossing folder. This effect is amazing, I was waiting for the perfect woodgrain texture and here it is!

Then I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut lots of images from these sets: Scenic Route + coordintaed dies, Hogs and Kisses coordinated diesFeeling Frosty and Santa Claus Lane + coordinated dies. I stamped all the snowmen inside the speech bubbles and achieved a clean look by masking just the bottom edge of the bubbles, but you can also die cut the snowmen with their coordinated dies and glue them on top for an alternative look :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Scenic Route Embossing Folder Winter Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued everything down with liquid glue + foam tape and added a little stripe of this beautiful rainbow striped paper from the new Very Merry 6x6 Paper pack. Then I also added a thin strip of pink flock to give my card a fun fuzzy feeling. Finally I added some white Nuvo Drops here and there as embellishments.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Ana here today with a card featuring beautiful brand new Buffalo Plaid Embossing Folder! I have decided to dress up today’s card as a holiday present and the Buffalo Plaid embossing folder gave me the perfect look and texture.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Style Frilly Frame Dies Embossing Folder Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I created red background panel by die cutting patterned paper from new Very Merry 6x6 paper pack with Frilly Frames Lattice scalloped outline die. I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to 3 x 4 ¼ ‘’, embossed it with Buffalo Plaid embossing folder and added two strips of the same red patterned paper I used for the background. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Style Frilly Frame Dies Embossing Folder Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

Next, I adhered embossed panel to the red background with foam tape. I heat embossed the sentiment (from Holiday Style stamp set) onto a small vellum tag (from Wrap Around Box Dies set) then out of gold glitter paper, die cut the bow (from Santa’s Stocking Dies). I added the tag and bow to the front of the card then adhered completed panel to A2 size card base and my holiday present card was finished!

Thank you for stopping by today and spending some time with us - I really hope you like today’s project and got inspired! I’ll see you next week and until then - Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Style Stamps
Holiday Style Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa's Stocking Dies
Santa's Stocking Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Wrap Around Box Die
Wrap Around Box Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Buffalo Plaid Embossing
Buffalo Plaid Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodgrain Embossing
Woodgrain Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. The snowman scene is so fun and cheerful, and I love the simplicity of the second card.

    ReplyDelete