Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Layered Poinsettia Cards with Ana and Franci

Hello friends! It’s Ana here today with a rustic Christmas card featuring gorgeous Layered Poinsettia Die set as well as Woodgrain Embossing folder from the new holiday release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Poinsettia Dies Season's Greetings Botanical Backdrop Dies Elegant Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

To create the rustic background I die cut kraft cardstock twice with Botanical Backdrop die and layered them together using liquid glue. I dry embossed another piece of kraft cardstock with Woodgrain Embossing folder. I stamped Merry Christmas sentiment (from Season’s Greetings Stamps) with VersaMark Watermark ink and white heat embossed it on a piece of vellum.

I adhered sentiment vellum piece to woodgrain panel, then added the botanical backdrop die cut on top and placed the completed background panel under large acrylic block. I die cut the poinsettia pieces from white cardstock and vellum, layered them together, adding kraft and white veins to the layers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Poinsettia Dies Season's Greetings Botanical Backdrop Dies Elegant Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

I die cut additional veins from kraft cardstock and adhered them to the leaves of the botanical backdrop background. To finish the card I embellished it with white pearls.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today. Until next week, I wish you happy crafting!

----------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today and I'm happy to share a cute little DIY project made with the new Layered Poinsettia dieI love this new set so much! Here I created 2 poinsettia pins and mounted them onto little tags so they could be perfect little handmade gift or you can use them as tags on to your Xmas presents.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Poinsettia Dies Scalloped Tag Dies Elegant Christmas Tags by Franci Vignoli

I die cut the tiny Scalloped Tag Square die twice out of the new Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 paper and white cardstock, I stamped the "to and from" included in the Season's Greetings stamp set on the back and I glued them together. I also added some green ribbon and some silver twine at the top.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Poinsettia Dies Scalloped Tag Dies Elegant Christmas Tags by Franci Vignoli

I colored some white cardstock by sponging some Abandoned Coral, Candid Apple and Picked Raspberry distress inks + Twisted Citron Distress inks Oxide, Shabby Shutters and Olive Crush distress inks and die cut all the different Poinsettia elements.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Layered Poinsettia Dies Scalloped Tag Dies Elegant Christmas Tags by Franci Vignoli

I assembled each flower and glued everything together with liquid glue, then I mounted my pin on the back and secured with hot glue. Finally I punched a little hole in each tags and attached my pins.

Hope you like them and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodgrain Embossing
Woodgrain Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Poinsettia Dies
Layered Poinsettia Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular!! I have never made that comment before but the white and Kraft is....

    ReplyDelete