Friday, October 18, 2019

Season's Greetings Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello, crafty friends! It's Rachel here and I have a Christmas Card to share with you today that features the new Season's Greetings Stamp Set. I combined this set with both the newly released Scenic Route and Hogs & Kisses Stamp Sets. Aren't those pigs just the cutest!?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scenic Route Hogs & Kisses Christmas Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start my card, I stamped a scenic hillside and two of the pigs with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock. I then colored my images with Copic Markers and used the coordinating Scenic Route and Hogs & Kisses Die Sets to cut them out. I then partially masked off the faces of the pigs with small pieces of cardstock and lightly splattered diluted Opaque White Paint onto all of my images to resemble falling snow. I set them aside to dry while I worked on the background of my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Scenic Route Hogs & Kisses Christmas Card by Rachel Alvarado

For my background, I blended some Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of watercolor paper. I then splattered this piece with water and let it sit for about a minute before I blotted the excess dry with a paper towel. I then splattered this piece with some diluted Opaque White Paint while leaving the middle somewhat alone so that I could heat emboss my sentiment. Once my background was dry, I then heat embossed my sentiment from the Season's Greetings Set with Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder. It's hard to capture in photos the beautiful shine that this embossing powder gives. Lastly, I added my scenic hill with some 3D Foam Adhesive Tape for added dimension and then added my pigs last.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello fellow crafty friends! It's Candice here sharing a farm inspired Christmas card with you today highlighting the amazing scripts in the Season's Greetings stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Hogs & Kisses Christmas Garland Frame Dies Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

The amazing new release items from Sunny Studio that I used:
I truly love how the Season's Greetings sentiment fits so perfectly into the Garland frameTo begin my card I die cut two Garland frames, one from white velvet cardstock and the second from white glitter, using a shim to get a cut through all the intricate detail. I trimmed the white velvet pieces by cutting the corners off and gluing slightly off center under the glitter frame.

Next, I used the frame to see where to put my Season's Greetings and heat embossed in white. I then glued just the edges of the frame down so the leaves could have some dimension around the sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Hogs & Kisses Christmas Garland Frame Dies Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

I stamped the adorable piggy, colored with Copic markers, and cut out using the coordinating dies. I also heat embossed the hoggy in white, trimmed by hand and inked with tattered rose. I adhered them with foam dots for even more dimension.

For the final touches, I heat embossed some of the individual pine leaves in white on vellum and cut out using the coordinating dies. Using the same dies, I cut the three berries from white glitter and topped with some pearls. I added a few more pearls around the sentiment to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment