Thursday, October 10, 2019

Snowflake Frame Dies Focused Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here today with a winter card using the beautiful Snowflake Frames dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snowflake Frame Dies Circle Snowflake Frame Dies Feeling Frosty Winter Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started by inking the front of my white card base with various Distress Oxide inks. Then I die-cut the Layered Snowflake Frame Die from a panel of white cardstock and adhered it. I die-cut the snowflakes and stars from the Snowflake Circle Frame Die and adhered them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snowflake Frame Dies Circle Snowflake Frame Dies Feeling Frosty Winter Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped the sentiment from Feeling Frosty onto a strip of black cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. Finally, I added clear sequins.

These Snowflake Frames are wonderful, I love their versatility! See you next week!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here and today I'm back again with another winter-themed card featuring the Layered Snowflake Dies. I picked nontraditional, feminine colors and one of the adorable snowmen from the Feeling Frosty set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snowflake Frame Dies Feeling Frosty Winter Themed Card by Anja Bytyqi

First, I did an ink blended background with warm-toned Distress Oxide Inks (Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold). I sprinkled on some random water droplets to lift the color here and there. To create the look of falling snow, I added white acrylic paint splatters with a brush.

Next, I die cut the smaller snowflake frame from white cardstock using an additional metal shim because of the intricate details. I stamped the sentiment below in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. For a little bit of dimension, I adhered the snowflake frame panel over the ink blended background with foam tape. I stamped the snowman in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I cut it out with the coordinating die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snowflake Frame Dies Feeling Frosty Winter Themed Card by Anja Bytyqi

To embellish my card, I die cut individual snowflakes from white and golden glitter cardstock. I adhered White Pearls to the middle of the snowflake die-cuts (I colored three of them with Copics to match the gold). Finally, I added a little heart die-cut and three white Clay Snowflakes.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Snowflake Frame
Layered Snowflake Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. The pink/orange sky looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what type of dauber did you use for the background? It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete