Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Scenic Route Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a frosty card showcasing the new Scenic Route set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Feeling Frosty Winter Themed Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

This set is so cool because it is filled up with elements that help you create lots of different scenes and layouts/backgrounds for your projects. I started my card by creating my card base out of white cardstock, then I die cut some matching white rectangle panels and I stamped them with the houses border and the snowy hill one at different heights. I colored them with Copics and die cut them with the coordinated dies (I love that the dies just cut the top of each of these images!!).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Feeling Frosty Winter Themed Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

I also stamped, colored and die cut lots of little snowmen from the Feeling Frosty set and started building my winter scene. For the little sky portion at the top, I colored the front top of my card with Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire distress inks, let it dry completely and added lots of dots with a white gel pen to create a snowy effect.

I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, then I added more details with the white gel pen and stamped my sentiment following the snowy hills. Aww it turned out super cute!! 

Hope you like it as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today!

--------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! Ana here today with a winter night scene card featuring amazing Scenic Route stamp set and coordinating dies from the new holiday release!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Here Comes Santa Winter Themed Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

Scenic Route is such an amazing versatile stamp set – so many awesome scenes and backgrounds can be created with this set and for today’s project have used the row of houses and snowy hills images as well as the sentiments and standalone tree for my scene.
I created the background by ink blending Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves distress inks on my panel, leaving the circle white to create the moon. I used masking paper that I die cut with circle die then shaded the moon with W1 Copic marker.

I colored the houses and snowy hills with Copic markers, die cut them with coordinating dies then using scissors cut on the line of the hill to insert the row of houses, adhering them together. I stamped Santa and sleigh, from Here Comes Santa stamps, on the moon and stamped the sentiment, from Scenic Route set on the snowy hill using VersaFine Onyx black ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scenic Route Here Comes Santa Winter Themed Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

Stars, from Here Comes Santa set, were white heat embossed to the background. To finish off the card I added white frame which I created by altering Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die (I cut the inside window partitions to create the frame).

I really love the versatility of the Scenic Route set and I hope you liked today’s project and got inspired! Thank you for stopping by today and I’ll see you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Here Comes Santa Stamps
Here Comes Santa Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment