Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Merry Mice Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hi friends, Angelica here, with a fun Christmas card featuring the adorable Merry Mice stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Frilly Frame Dies Christmas Card by Angelica Conrad

I colored these festive mice with Copic Markers before using the coordinating dies to die-cut them. I used glue to attach the scarf and hats. For the background, I blended Spun Sugar, Cracked Pistachio, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks onto white card stock. I trimmed the panel with the stitched Frilly Frames Retro Petals rectangle, then attached it to a card base with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Frilly Frame Dies Christmas Card by Angelica Conrad

To finish the card, I added a white card stock hill and trees to the panel, then used foam squares to add the presents and mice. I stamped and white heat-embossed a sentiment onto black card stock, trimmed the words, and used thin foam squares to add them to them to the card. I added die-cut snowflakes from the Layered Snowflake Frame Die, and finished the card by adding snow with a white gel pen.

I hope I have helped with ideas for this sweet Merry Mice stamp set. Thanks so much for stopping by!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here and today I'm sharing a card featuring the Merry Mice Stamp Set. I couldn't help but include as many of these adorable images as possible to create a cute little "Christmouse" scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Comic Strip Everyday Dies Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

As always, I began by stamping and coloring a bunch of the images from the Merry Mice Stamp Set. I also added in some extra presents from the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set. Did you notice the mouse in the present? That present is from the Happy Owlidays Stamp Set. I also added an extra hat from the Alpaca Holiday Stamp Set. Once all of the coloring was completed, I die cut the images using the coordinating die sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Comic Strip Everyday Dies Christmas Card by Juliana Michaels

Because I wanted to create a little scene ... almost like a little mouse house, I used the comic strip frame from the Comic Strip Everyday Dies. I cut this from white Bristol Paper. I then took the negative pieces left over from die cutting and inked those with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide, splattered them with a bit of water and dabbed that dry to activate the ink. I then splattered a little bit of watered down white acrylic paint to give the look of falling snow.

I then went about layering the images and creating a scene inside each of the openings. I then completed the card by stamping the sentiment in the center section.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Merry Mice Stamp Set

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Happy Owlidays Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owlidays Dies
Happy Owlidays Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Snowflake Frame
Layered Snowflake Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are super cute! I just received my order with the Merry Mice stamp set, so I really love the inspiration today.

    ReplyDelete