Thursday, July 18, 2019

Plane Awesome Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hi everyone, Anja here and I'm excited to share my Fall Release projects the upcoming weeks. Today, I'm showcasing the fun Plane Awesome Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Borders Frilly Frames Dies Cards by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a white A2 card base and die cut an aqua panel with the stitched scalloped die from the previously released Frilly Frames Stripes set. To create a window, I used a circle die. Next, I die cut the Fluffy Clouds Borders from white cardstock and inked the edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I adhered them with a piece of yellow sunburst paper (Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper) behind the circle window.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Borders Frilly Frames Dies Cards by Anja Bytyqi

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. The sentiment and stitched swirl were directly stamped onto the scalloped panel using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. Finally, I added two of the Primary Star Confetti clay embellishments next to the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again next week!

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Vanessa here with a card using the super cute new set Plane Awesome. This adorable stamp set makes me smile, it is perfect for creating the loveliest scenes!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Borders Dies Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I created my own stencil with the Fluffy Clouds Border Dies and inked the background of my card with Distress Oxide Inks. Then I used a watertank brush to blend the inks. After everything was dried, I applied droplets of a glitter pen.

Now I stamped the images, colored them with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Plane Awesome Fluffy Clouds Borders Dies Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I die-cut the clouds from white paper and the stars from glitter cardstock and adhered them. Finally, I attached a string to the banner and the plane.

I am so excited about this wonderful release! Mendi did an amazing job, don't you agree? Thanks for stopping by today, see you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: