Monday, July 22, 2019

Moroccan Circles Embossing Focused Cards by Eloise and Leanne

Hello friends, Eloise here and today I’m using the new Moroccan Circles Embossing Folder and pairing it with Staggered Circles Dies and Make A Wish Stamp Set to create a birthday card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Circles Staggered Circles Make A Wish Birthday Shaker Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with running through the Staggered Circles Dies on a piece of white cardstock. I made sure to leave the fifth circle out while die cutting to make sure I had four circles to create shakers. Once it was die-cut I also ran through the piece with the Moroccan Circles Embossing Folder. I flipped over the panel and added adhesive and acetate on the back. I then added foam tape around the circles. I sprinkled some Birthday Cake Dot Sprinkles into each of the openings and then removed the backers and adhered a green piece of cardstock over the top.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Circles Staggered Circles Make A Wish Birthday Shaker Card by Eloise Blue

Next, I stamped some images from Make A Wish and Oceans of Joy and coloured them in with Copic Markers. I used the sprinkles set as inspiration for colours. Once they were coloured, I cut them all out.

(Copic Markers Used: V01, V12, V15, V17 / R30, R32, R43, R35 / R00, R30, R20, R21 / B21, B23, B24, B26 / W00, W0, W1, 0 / YG00, YG01, YG23, YG25 / Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Circles Staggered Circles Make A Wish Birthday Shaker Card by Eloise Blue

I added foam tape onto the backs of the images and adhered them into place. For the sentiment I used one of the extra circles that I die cut earlier and stamped the ‘Make A Wish’ sentiment on there from Make A Wish with black ink. I added foam tape onto the back and adhered it into place.

That finished up my card for today, I hope you all enjoyed, and I’ll see you next week! 

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Leanne here! I'm sharing my first fall card of the season. I simply could not wait to use some of the new fall themed products. I also used the Moroccan Circles embossing folder to add interest to the card without taking away from the focal point.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Circles Woodsy Autumn Fancy Frames Fall Card by Eloise Blue

I started with a yellow card stock panel trimmed slightly smaller than A2 size. I embossed the panel with the Moroccan Circles folder to add texture and pattern. This embossing folder is such a great basic pattern but one that's perfect for a fall themed card. I added a 1.5" strip of pattern paper from the Colorful Autumn paper pad to the embossed panel. I tired a piece of twine around the panel and adhered to my card base with foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Circles Woodsy Autumn Fancy Frames Fall Card by Eloise Blue

I wanted to create a small fall scene as the focal point of the card using a few images from the Woodsy Autumn stamp set. I stamped the images in Copic friendly brown ink and colored to coordinate with the pattern paper. I die cut the images with the Woodsy Autumn dies. I then arranged them on a die cut Fancy Frames Square panel that has some light ink blending for the sky and ground.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Circles Woodsy Autumn Fancy Frames Fall Card by Eloise Blue

I adhered the completed scene to the card with some foam tape so it's popped up from the decorative background panel. I stamped a greeting from Woodsy Autumn and trimmed into a skinny strip to layer over the scene. I added a few sequins to finish off the card.  

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Oceans of Joy Dies
Oceans of Joy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Stamps
Make A Wish Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Make A Wish Dies
Make A Wish Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Staggered Circles Die
Staggered Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Woodsy Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Woodsy Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the circles as shakers. So simple and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete