Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Too Cute To Spook Card with Marieke

Hello all, Marieke here. I'm back again with my weekly post for Sunny Studio Stamps. Today I hope to inspire you with a card that I made using the Too Cute to Spook.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Marieke Slaats

For today's card I decided to create a shaped card again, so I used the Spellbinders Make a Wish Arch Labels Etched Dies S5-619. Die cut the outer die out of white and black cardstock as the base of the card. Inked up a panel using Salvaged Platina, Evergreen Bough and Black Soot. Splatter some water and white paint and cut it using the matching die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Marieke Slaats

Die cut a circle and using Weathered Wood Distress ink I created the moon. Adhered it on the distress panel and inked the trees out of Too Cute to Spook using a black ink. Die cut a grass border, inked it up using Black Soot and adhered them together.

Used Copic Colors:
Orange - E37, YR07, YR27, YR24, YR21
Green - YG67, YG63, YG03
Purple - BG17, BG04, BG13, BG02
Yellow - YR27, YR23, YR21
Bear - E79, E77, E74, E71 / R22, R20
Cat - C5, C3, C1, C00, 0 / R22, R20
Rabbit - E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
Black - N8, N6, N4, N2

Sunny Studio Stamps: Too Cute To Spook Halloween Card by Marieke Slaats

Stamped the images out of Too Cute to Spook, colored them up using my Copic markers and cut them using the matching Too Cute to Spook dies. Heat set the sentiment on some Black cardstock and cut it. Stamped the "spooky mouths" after coloring the pumpkins and adhered all the elements on to the card.

Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Excellent color choices. The critters are so cute! To "die" for LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of a teal night background- looks amazing and makes the orange pumpkins pop! Complimentary colors.

    ReplyDelete