Friday, October 2, 2026

Pathway Home Card with Janneke

Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing this autumn shaker card with a vintage feel. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pathway Home Fall Themed Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Snail Mail, Scalloped Square Dies, Stitched Square Dies)

I started by stamping the Pathaway Home stamp onto white cardstock using brown ink. I then colored the stamped image with a brown pencil. This gives the background a beautiful vintage, almost sepia-like appearance, which is perfect for the autumn theme I had in mind.

Next, I stamped the adorable squirrels, the little cart and the pumpkins that are included with the Pathaway Home stamp set and die-cut all the images using the coordinating dies. I also die-cut a mailbox and some envelopes from the Snail Mail stamp set. For all the little images, I used my Ohuhu markers, sticking to warm orange and brown tones.

For the frame, I chose a piece of orange polka-dot paper from the Critter Country Paper. I die-cut the frame using the Scalloped Square 1 Large dies together with the Stitched Square dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pathway Home Fall Themed Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Snail Mail, Scalloped Square Dies, Stitched Square Dies)

Time to make the shaker! I first adhered one of the little pumpkins to the scene in front of the house. Then I attached acetate to the back of the orange frame. I added some fun autumn-themed shaker material and secured everything together to create the shaker element.

Once the shaker was finished, I arranged and adhered the adorable critters onto the card. Finally, I added the “Greetings” sentiment from the Big Bunny stamp set. I stamped it in orange to match the rest of the card and to finish off the warm autumn color palette.

Card done, ready to send joy! Thanks for joining me, and see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Snail Mail Stamps
Snail Mail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Dies
Snail Mail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bunny Stamps
Big Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Square Dies
Stitched Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Square 1 Large Die
Scalloped Square 1 Large Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pathway Home Stamps
Pathway Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pathway Home Dies
Pathway Home Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment