Friday, October 9, 2026

Sleigh Ride Surprise Card with Janneke

Hello crafty friends, Janneke here. Today I’m sharing a card with a giant gingerbread cookie being made by some little penguins. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sleigh Ride Surprise Holiday Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Passionate Penguins, Baked With Love)

For the background, I used two different patterned papers. For the floor, I used a paper from the Amazing Argyle Paper set, and for the wall I chose the soft pink argyle print from the All Bright Paper set. I love how these patterns create a cozy little Christmas kitchen scene.

The sleigh was die-cut using the Sleigh Ride Surprise Dies. I cut the main sleigh from brown cardstock and then added a combination of white and brown splatters to give it a delicious, baked-cookie look. I die-cut all the decorative details of the sleigh from white glitter cardstock to add some extra sparkle.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sleigh Ride Surprise Holiday Card by Janneke Peters (featuring Passionate Penguins, Baked With Love)

Next, I stamped the adorable penguins from the Passionate Penguins stamp set. These little guys are busy making their giant cookie! To make the scene even more fun, I gave them some kitchen utensils from the Baked With Love stamp set. And, of course, no Christmas baking scene would be complete without Santa hats. I used the hats from the Alpaca Holiday stamp set and added a touch of glitter to make them sparkle.

Once everything was colored, I assembled the whole scene onto a golden card base. As a final touch, I die-cut some tiny golden stars using the Nativity Scene Builder dies and scattered them around the background.

Card done, ready to send joy! Thanks for joining me, and see you next week.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baked With Love Stamps
Baked With Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baked With Love Dies
Baked With Love Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sleigh Ride Surprise
Sleigh Ride Surprise
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Nativity Scene Builder
Nativity Scene Builder
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment