Saturday, October 3, 2026

Alpine Adventure Card with Jarle

Hi friends! Jarle here. I am happy to be back with another project for Sunny Studio Stamps. Today, I am featuring the Alpine Adventure stamp set, on a little platform card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Alpine Adventure Holiday Card by Jarle Franceus (featuring Build-A-Greeting Holidays)

I started by die cutting the Platform Pop-Up from Lawn Fawn out of the beautiful Joyful Holiday paper. That striped pattern is my favorite! I assembled my platform first, before moving on to my images. 

I stamped all the penguins (and the polar bear) out of the Alpine Adventure stamp set with black ink. I also stamped some snowflakes with a blue dye ink (I used Pinkfresh). After that, I colored all my images with Copic markers. I die cut them all with the coordinating dies. (I love that the tiny snowflakes also have dies.) 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Alpine Adventure Holiday Card by Jarle Franceus (featuring Build-A-Greeting Holidays)

For the penguins I used
- BV29, BV25, BV23 + BG10 with the colorless blender

For their little accessories I chose:
- RV19, RV25, RV14
- B05, B02, B00
- YG09, YG06, YG03

Sunny Studio Stamps: Alpine Adventure Holiday Card by Jarle Franceus (featuring Build-A-Greeting Holidays)

I started by putting all my images into my platform box, but I found it missed something. I pulled out the Woolen Mitten die set and die cut the large snowflake two times out of white glitter cardstock. I adhered these to the side panels of my platform. For the tiny snowflakes, I used acetate to let them flow in the air... Cute, right? 

Finally I white embossed my sentiment from the Build-A-Greeting: Holidays stamp set and put it on the front of the platform. 

Those penguins were super fun to color. You should definitely try out that BV color combo! It's my favorite combo to color penguins. Have a beautiful day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpine Adventure Stamps
Alpine Adventure Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpine Adventure Dies
Alpine Adventure Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woolen Mitten Dies
Woolen Mitten Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-a-Greeting Holidays
Build-a-Greeting Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment