Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Amazing Argyle Paper Focused Card with Tina H

Hi there crafty friends! Tina here with a fun birthday card using bright paper from the Amazing Argyle pack. I am a big fan of this beautiful pattern!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Amazing Argyle Patterned Paper Focused Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Dotted Diamond Dies, Stitched Arch Dies, Party Pets)

After creating a white card base, I cut a panel of a pink-purple piece with the outer die of the Frilly Frames Chevron set. My next layer is a smaller white rectangle dry-embossed with the Dotted Diamond Portrait die. I love the subtle texture this provides! 

On top of this pattern, I added a white Stitched Arch. For the bottom of this piece, I used the same argyle paper as before. Can you guess I like adding layers to my projects? I glued all these panels to the card base with liquid glue. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Amazing Argyle Patterned Paper Focused Birthday Card by Tina Henkens (featuring Frilly Frame Dies, Dotted Diamond Dies, Stitched Arch Dies, Party Pets)

Then it was time to turn this card into a celebration with a cutie from Party Pets. All the coloring was done with my trusty Copic markers, and I used foam tape to adhere the sweet cat to the arched base. 

My sentiment needed some card surgery since I only used the congrats part from The Graduate die cut. But that was an easy fix with a little bit of fussy cutting. To make this card extra festive, I added lots of stars of the argyle paper (Comic Strip Speech Bubbles).

With so many birthdays in the coming months, I am sure this card will be sent soon! Thank you for joining me, and happy crafting!

Also, don't forget that through tonight, you can save 20% on purchases at Glassboard Studio using the discount code SUNNYSTUDIO at checkout (our discount code reduces to 15% tomorrow). They have so many fabulous products and accessories, including a number of cool new magnetic ink trays for all the brands on the market, but their magnetic glass mats remain one of my most beloved crafty purchases.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Dotted Diamond Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Stamps
Party Pets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pets Dies
Party Pets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
The Graduate Stamps
The Graduate Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
The Graduate Dies
The Graduate Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment