Sunday, October 11, 2026

Turkey Day Card with Hanh

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Hanh here with you today and I have a Thanksgiving card to share with you featuring these adorable turkeys from the Turkey Day set. Aren’t these turkeys just the cutest?! I especially love the turkey holding the sign and the super cute “Eat Pie!” sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turkey Day Thanksgiving Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies)

I stamped the images from the Turkey Day Stamps sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the coordinating Turkey Day Dies to diecut them out. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Turkeys: E000/00/21/11/13, R20, E31/23/25, Y38, R14/24
Turkey feathers: R22/24, Y38 YR04, Y15/17, YR21/24/27, BG000/01/02
Pumpkins: Y17/38 YR04, YG03/25
Pies: YR20/21/24, YR24, R22/14/24 or BG000/01/02
Leaves: YR21/24
Sign: E33
Sentiment Banner: Y17/38 YR04

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turkey Day Thanksgiving Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies)

For the layout, I used the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies to diecut a panel out of white cardstock. I popped out the panels inside the frame and lightly ink blended the top potion of each one with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. I adhered the frame and inked little panels onto a white A2 cardbase (5.5” x 4.25”).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turkey Day Thanksgiving Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies, Brilliant Banner Dies)

For the sentiment, I used the Brilliant Banner 1 Dies to diecut a banner out of Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock. I colored it with Copic marker. I stamped the “Happy Thanksgiving” from the Turkey Day Stamps set onto the sentiment banner and highlighted with a white gel pen. I adhered the colored images and the sentiment banner to the card front with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop  for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Brilliant Banner 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Stamps
Turkey Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Dies
Turkey Day Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment