Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Tea-riffic Cards with Mindy and Tammy

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop.Today I’m sharing this fun and creative card using the new Sunny Studios Stamp and die sets called Tea-rrific. Since the teacups and pot are plain on the inside the possibilities are endless.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tea-riffic Frilly Frame Dies Friendship Card by Mindy Baxter

I decided to design my own set of teacups to really give this card a spring like feel. So, I used some lighter Copic marker colors and designed a daisy on each of the cups free hand! I am going to share how I did that below.

Daisies – N0, N1, N3, Y02; Tea – E33; Peach cup – R32, R30, N3; Orange Cup – YR12, YR00, N3; Yellow Cup – Y02, Y00, N3; Green Cup – BG13, BG11, N3; Purple Cup – V12, V01, N3; Tea Pot – B12, B00, B000, Y02, N1, N3, YG61, YG63, YG67 

I am also using the Frilly Frames Striped Die and the Spring Sunburst Paper Pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tea-riffic Frilly Frame Dies Friendship Card by Mindy Baxter

I love the way these little teacups came out. Think of the endless ideas you can create with these, polka dots, stamping other stamps to create a pattern, stripes, paper piecing. Super fun to create with this set!

I hope you enjoyed my card and video today. Thank you for stopping by!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends, Tammy here! Today, I have a sweet card, featuring Tea-Riffic from Sunny Studio Stamps brand new release...perfect for the special ladies in your life. I added the adorable mice from Merry Mice to create a fun tea party scene.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Tea-riffic Merry Mice Fishtail Banner II Dies Friendship Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut an A2 stitched rectangle from the Gingham Pastels Paper. Next, I cut another rectangle from Bristol smooth cardstock, and die cut the edge with the scallop border from the Fishtail Banner II DiesI ink blended my background with Seedless Preserves and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink. I splattered the background with Seedless Preserves thinned with water and set aside to dry.

Next, I stamped my images from Tea-Riffic and Merry Mice onto Bristol smooth cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Inkcolored with Copic markers, and added details with a white gel pen. I cut out my colored images with the Tea-Riffic Dies and Merry Mice Dies.

Copic Colors: Pinks - R81, R83, R85; Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13; Mice - W0, W1, W2, W4, R30, R000


Sunny Studio Stamps: Tea-riffic Merry Mice Fishtail Banner II Dies Friendship Card by Tammy Stark

I arranged the colored images onto my card, and then stamped the sentiment from Tea-Riffic in black ink to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find more crafty inspiration on my Instagram page!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fishtail Banner II Dies
Fishtail Banner II Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tea-riffic Stamps
Tea-riffic Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tea-riffic Dies
Tea-riffic Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Oh I adore these and will share in the coffee loving papercrafters fb group!

    ReplyDelete