Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Stitched Arch Cards with Leanne and Mindy

Hi everyone, Leanne here! I have a fun card idea to share today and the best part is it can easily be mass produced. I was looking at the new Stitched Arch dies before snipping them apart and thinking how they formed a cute rainbow. Everyone could use a little something to brighten their day so I ran with an idea to create some quick cards featuring a simple rainbow.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Arch Dies Fluffy Cloud Borders Over The Rainbow Everyday Card by Leanne West

These cards are A2 size. I started by picking out three happy colors of card stock: pink, yellow, and aqua. I then cut out the rainbow shapes from all three colors of card stock. It's very quick and easy to do since the dies all nest including the little tag die that's also in the set. I got three different rainbow combinations with just one pass of each color. I adhered the rainbows about a half inch from the top edge of the card front. For the bottom half of the card, I die cut two layers of Fluffy Cloud Borders

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Arch Dies Fluffy Cloud Borders Over The Rainbow Everyday Card by Leanne West

Before adhering the clouds, I stamped a sentiment using word stamps from Over The Rainbow. I added the die cut tag to a piece of baker's twine and tied it around the one cloud borders. I adhered the clouds with adhesive foam tape to they'd be popped up a little from the rainbow. Lastly I added a few Iridescent Pastel Confetti sequins to embellish the card. 
That's it! So simple and quick! These cards are great to have on hand to send family or friends to uplift and encourage during these strange and uncertain times.  

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop.Today I’m using some of the new products just released from Sunny Studio Stamps. I’m using the Stitched Arch Dies and the stamp set I’m using is the Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Arch Dies Cruisin' Cuisine Everyday Card by Mindy Baxter

I stamped my images in Memento Ink and Stamped onto my Copic xpress it blending card.
I used the following Copic Markers to color my images: Donuts – R81, R85, E30, E31, E33; Food Truck – E33, E31, E30, R81, R85, N1, N3, N5, N7, B00, B000.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Arch Dies Cruisin' Cuisine Everyday Card by Mindy Baxter

I’m also using the paper from the Sunny Studio Stamps Flirty Flower Paper Pad. I hope you feel inspired to create. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Dies
Cruisin' Cuisine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: