Friday, May 29, 2020

Grad Cat Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello friends! Hope you are all doing well! It's Rachel here and I have a slimline card to share with you today featuring the new Grad Cat Stamp Set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Woo Hoo Purrfect Birthday Graduation Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start, I first stamped all of my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110 lb Card Stock. I added some graduation caps from the Woo Hoo Stamp Set as well as some other feline friends from the Purrfect Birthday Stamp Set. I colored all of my images with Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Woo Hoo Purrfect Birthday Graduation Card by Rachel Alvarado

I then trimmed some smooth white card stock to 3.25" x 8.25 and lightly blended the center of it with some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I then splattered this blending with both some water as well as diluted teal watercolor paint. Once this piece was dry, I then stamped my sentiment with black ink as well as some stars using the small Round Acrylic Block. Lastly, I added my images with some 3D Foam Adhesive Tape for some added dimension.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

------------------------------------------------------

Hello my crafty friends! Candice here with you today! I have some fast and last minute mail friendly graduation cards using the Grad Cat stamp set for those graduates this year who are stuck with virtual graduations. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Frilly Frame Dies Graduation Card by Candice Fisher

For the background, I first die cut some slimline scalloped frames using the partial die cut method with the Frilly Frames Hexagon dies. I then taped the edges and inked with Barn Door, which happens to be the high school colors for the graduates I am giving these to. You could easily change it to the colors of the high school your graduate is from!

I then stamped the "con-cat-ulations" in Versafine black in the top left corner. For the table, I trimmed black cardstock and heat embossed the "mew did it!" in white on the right side.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Frilly Frame Dies Graduation Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped all my images from the Grad Cat stamp set, colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I adhered them to the card front with glue and foam tape for dimension. To finish the card, I added some stars and white Nuvo drops. I used a gold pen to fill in some stars and the stripes on the books.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope this can help for some last minute grad cards!

Don't forget, there's still time to take advantage of our special offer on shipping through May 31st when you shop at our store HERE.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Woo Hoo Dies
Woo Hoo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woo Hoo Stamps
Woo Hoo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Frilly Frames Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Stamps
Grad Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Dies
Grad Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: