Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Grad Cat Cards with Angelica and Mindy

Hi friends! This is Angelica, and today we are showcasing the new Grad Cat stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Sunburst Embossing Folder Graduation Card by Angelica Conrad

I used the following Copic Markers to color the cat and books: T7, T3, T1; R20, R00; Y28, Y23, Y21; E25. For the background, I mounted black Heroic Halftones Pattern Paper onto yellow card stock. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Sunburst Embossing Folder Graduation Card by Angelica Conrad

I embossed a white card stock panel with Sunburst Embossing Folder, and attached it to a card base. I attached the pattern paper, and used foam squares to add the die-cut cat, books, and sentiment.

That's all that I have for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop.Today I’m sharing a graduation card using the new stamp set Grad Cat!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Fancy Frame Dies Graduation Card by Mindy Baxter

I decided to color a bunch of different type cats and use the sun ray with the grass sheet of paper from the Spring Fling Paper Pad. I’m also using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies to border the kitties.

I stamped my cats in Memento Ink and Stamped onto my Copic xpress it blending card. I used the following Copic Markers to color my cats: N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, YR00, YR12, YR04, Y21, E70, E71, E74, E77, R32, R30, B99, B29.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Grad Cat Fancy Frame Dies Graduation Card by Mindy Baxter

The Graduation caps are the same color as my daughter’s school – she’s graduating this year. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my card.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Stamps
Grad Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Grad Cat Dies
Grad Cat Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: