Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Frilly Frames Cards with Franci and Mona

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a "Best fishes" card showcasing lots of the new items from the latest release! I'm in love with this card, these critters are adorable and have such happy faces, everything on this project make me smile!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Stripes Dies Catch A Wave Dies Sending Sunshine Slice Of Summer Summer Themed Cards by Franci Vignoli and Mona Toth

I started by die cutting the new Frilly Frames Stripes Dies out of some white cardstock and I backed it up with a yellow decorated paper from the Flirty Flowers Paper pack. Then I mounted everything on to my white card base. I stamped lots of images from these new sets: Best FishesSending Sunshine and Seasonal Trees. I colored them with Copics and die cut them all out with coordinated dies.

I also die cut 2 little clouds using the new Fluffy Clouds dies. I love this set because 2 clouds are meant to be die cut and the other one leaves beautiful stitched cloudy details on to the cardstock. I can't wait to use these to create beautiful dry embossed details on to another project soon!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Stripes Dies Catch A Wave Dies Sending Sunshine Slice Of Summer Summer Themed Cards by Franci Vignoli and Mona Toth

I die cut another Frilly Frame without the inside piece out of white cardstock and I created a wavy border with the Catch a Wave dies set, plus I die cut the largest oval from the Stitched Ovals dies set.

I sponged some light blue ink on to my wave and some brown shades on to my oval to create the ocean and the desert island elements for my scene. I added also some details to my brown hill to create a sand effect: just mark little circles with multiples brown colors of Copics, add some little splatters with the same ink u used for ink blending and finally add some more little dots with a white gel pen. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Stripes Dies Catch A Wave Dies Sending Sunshine Slice Of Summer Summer Themed Cards by Franci Vignoli and Mona Toth

I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of the card. Finally I added some white embellishments to mimic some bubbles. I love, love, love that cute hammerhead shark, I think it's my favorite ocean themed critter ever!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here, today I am showing you an another yummy card featuring the Slice of Summer stamp set with the new Frilly Frames Stripes dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Stripes Dies Catch A Wave Dies Sending Sunshine Slice Of Summer Summer Themed Cards by Franci Vignoli and Mona Toth

I started the card making with stamp layering. For the stamping I used Hybrid Inks from Scrapbook.com. For the lemon I used the Yellow Group and for the watermelon I used the Rose and Green groups. When the stamp layering was done I die-cut the images with the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Stripes Dies Catch A Wave Dies Sending Sunshine Slice Of Summer Summer Themed Cards by Franci Vignoli and Mona Toth

When it was done I created the background with the new Frilly Frames Stripes dies. I absolutely love that the inside of this die is removable so you can play with the variations.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Stripes Dies Catch A Wave Dies Sending Sunshine Slice Of Summer Summer Themed Cards by Franci Vignoli and Mona Toth

Next I heat embossed the sentiments to a pink and dark green cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frames Stripes Dies Catch A Wave Dies Sending Sunshine Slice Of Summer Summer Themed Cards by Franci Vignoli and Mona Toth

In the end I styled my card and adhered the tasty images to my card base, embellished the card and it was done. Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations let's be friends on Instagram. :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Catch A Wave Dies
Catch A Wave Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Dies
Sending Sunshine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slice of Summer Stamps
Slice of Summer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slice of Summer Dies
Slice of Summer Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment