Thursday, April 25, 2019

Catch A Wave Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hi everyone! Vanessa here with an underwater card using Catch a Wave Dies and the Best Fishes set. I love the new dies! They are so versatile, I almost couldn't decide how to use them first. Here is what I came up with for today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Best Fishes Catch A Wave Dies Magical Mermaids Summer Themed Cards by Vanessa Menhorn and Anja Bytyqi

I first die-cut the waves from blue vellum and adhered the three layers to the card. Now I stamped the images from Best Fishes onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered them, creating dimension with foam tape. Finally, I stamped the sentiment to the top of the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Best Fishes Catch A Wave Dies Magical Mermaids Summer Themed Cards by Vanessa Menhorn and Anja Bytyqi

Vellum makes great water, I still love using it for my underwater scenes! 

Thank you for stopping by today, see you next week!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here and today I'm back with a new summer project featuring the Catch A Wave Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Best Fishes Catch A Wave Dies Magical Mermaids Summer Themed Cards by Vanessa Menhorn and Anja Bytyqi

This time I created a circle card and combined the wave die-cuts with the Magical Mermaid Stamps. First, I die cut the waves from several aqua and blue shades of cardstock and layered them on top of each other. I also die cut a stitched frame from navy cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Best Fishes Catch A Wave Dies Magical Mermaids Summer Themed Cards by Vanessa Menhorn and Anja Bytyqi

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the Miss Moo set and I white heat embossed it. To embellish my card I added two beautiful pearls which matches the mermaid's tail perfectly.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Magical Mermaid Dies
Magical Mermaid Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Magical Mermaid Stamps
Magical Mermaid Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Miss Moo Stamps
Miss Moo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Catch A Wave Dies
Catch A Wave Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment