Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Over The Rainbow Cards with Mona and Franci

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here, today I am showing you a quick card with rainbow gradient in the background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Botanical Backdrop Dies Everyday Card by Mona Toth

I started the cardmaking with ink blending. I used these Distress Oxide Inks in the following order: Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Candied Apple again. As you can see I used many colors so for the blending I used mini sponge daubers. When the blending was done I finished the process with Distress Glaze.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Botanical Backdrop Dies Everyday Card by Mona Toth

The next step was heat embossing. I stamped the sentiment to the background from the Over The Rainbow Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Botanical Backdrop Dies Everyday Card by Mona Toth

The last process on my card was the die-cutting. I used the Botanical Backdrop Die and Rainbow Word die and run them through my die-cut machine multiple times. Adhered the parts together, and finished my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Rainbow Word Die Botanical Backdrop Dies Everyday Card by Mona Toth

In the end I added a little sparkle to the white die-cuts with Wink of Stella clear brush marker. Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations let's be friends on Instagram. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a happy card featuring the Over The Rainbow stamp set and the Basic Mini Shape ll dies set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Basic Mini Shape Dies Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I inked up the front with a custom made clouds stencil and Distress inks. Then I die cut lots of little butterflies and colored them with my Copics using rainbow colors.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Over The Rainbow Basic Mini Shape Dies Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

I temporarily positioned them on to my card so I could place my sentiment, stamp it and embossed it in silver and then I glued all the little butterflies down with foam adhesive.
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and I drew all the little butterflies flying trails in coordinated colors.

This card it's both so soft and colorful it makes me happy! Hope you like it too and thank you so much for stopping by today, have a lovely day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Over The Rainbow Stamps
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Word Die
Rainbow Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Basic Shape Dies II
Mini Basic Shape Dies II
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Rainbow colors makes me happy ! Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such very different cards, but they are equally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete