Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Everything's Rosy Cards with Mona and Franci

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here, today I am showing you a bright floral card featuring the Everything's Rosy stamp set. I love this stamp set soo much and it is currently my favorite rose stamp set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Everyday Greetings Thank You Card by Mona Toth

This time I started the card making with stamp layering. For the stamping I used Hybrid Inks from Scrapbook.com and green colored mini ink cubes from Altenew. For the leaves I used the Bamboo, Parrot and Moss colors. For the rose I used the Sky hybrid ink combo and for the tiny flower I used the Rose color combo from Scrapbook.com. When it was done I die-cut the images with the coordinating dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Everyday Greetings Thank You Card by Mona Toth

The next step was the background. I dry embossed a piece of white cardstock with Cable Knit Embossing Folder and backed it with Gingham Pastels Paper.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Everyday Greetings Thank You Card by Mona Toth

When it was done, I stamped the "Thank you" sentiment from the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set and after a quick fussy cutting I adhered it to the cardbase.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Everyday Greetings Thank You Card by Mona Toth

In the end I styled my card and adhered the flowers to my card base, embellished the card with Iridescent Hearts and Clear Drops and it was done. Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations let's be friends on Instagram. :)

------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a classic "Best Wishes" card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Everyday Greetings Background Basics Best Wishes Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my landscape card base out of white cardstock and I cut out a coordinated panel in blue cardstock. I inked my blue cardstock with Chipped Sapphire distress ink to darken it up a little bit, I cut out 2 strips out of it and I let them dry completely.

I stamped the images from the Everything's Rosy set with just 1 ink each using the second generation stamping technique and I cut them out with their coordinated diesI added a strip of iridescent foil on to one of the blue strips, I also cut out a little strip of white cardstock and I stamped my sentiment from the Everyday Greetings set


Sunny Studio Stamps: Everything's Rosy Everyday Greetings Background Basics Best Wishes Card by Franci Vignoli

I also stamped that super cool pattern from the Background Basics set on to the front of my card with a light blue ink and then I assembled all the elements. I glued down the rose with foam tape and I also added some clear drops.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Background Basics Stamps
Background Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cable Knit Embossing
Cable Knit Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Dies
Everything's Rosy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everyday Greetings Stamps
Everyday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment