Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Chubby Bunny Cards with Franci and Mona

Hello there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today, with a little Spring themed treat box :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Sliding Window Dies Fancy Frames Hello Spring Card by Franci Vignoli

I looove these little cuties from the Chubby Bunny set, they are super adorable and perfect for Easter/Spring time, I can't help smiling every time I look at them! I decide to create a fun project today cause I needed a little treat box/ party favor idea and I'm so happy about how it turned out!

First of all I die cut the Sliding Window die twice out of lilac cardstock and I cut the "scored" sides with my trimmer. I also die cut the little window included in the set out of only one of the 2 pieces and from the side that does not have little tab attached.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Sliding Window Dies Fancy Frames Hello Spring Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued my little box together and added a little strip of green patterned paper from the Flirty Flowers paper to create the grass for my bunnies to stand on. I stamped, colored and die cut all the images, added some details with a white gel pen and glued them down to the grass. I think you could also add a little piece of acetate behind the window so your critters have more stability.

Finally I die cut a little banner using the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies out of white cardstock and I stamped a "Hello Spring" sentiment, I glued it down too and added a little clear bag with lots of candies :) It's cute, isn't it?! 

Can't wait to create more and also try to modify this to make also a little shadow box! Hope you like it too and thanks for stopping by today, have a lovely day! 

------------------------------------------------------

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here, today I am showing you a pretty, but easy tag tutorial, featuring the Chubby Bunny Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Fancy Frames Spring Greetings Build-A-Tag Hello Spring Card by Mona Toth

I started the cardmaking with Stamping and Coloring. I stamped the cute bunny images from the Chubby Bunny Stamp Set and I also stamped tulip images from the Spring Greetings Stamp Set


Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Sliding Window Dies Fancy Frames Spring Greetings Build-A-Tag Hello Spring Card by Mona Toth

I colored the images with Copic markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Sliding Window Dies Fancy Frames Spring Greetings Build-A-Tag Hello Spring Card by Mona Toth

(Used colors: 0, C0, C1, C3, C5, R20, R22 E0000; Y11, Y15, Y19; YR14, YR07; RV06, RV11, RV34, YG 01, YG03, YG17;)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Sliding Window Dies Fancy Frames Spring Greetings Build-A-Tag Hello Spring Card by Mona Toth

When I was done I started the Die-cutting process. I used the Build a Tag #2 Dies, the Fishtail Banner II Dies and the cute banner from the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies and I made die-cuts. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Sliding Window Dies Fancy Frames Spring Greetings Build-A-Tag Hello Spring Card by Mona Toth

You will need the following pieces for one tag, so if you want to make more like me you can chose more colors.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Sliding Window Dies Fancy Frames Spring Greetings Build-A-Tag Hello Spring Card by Mona Toth

There is one more step before you adhere everything together. I wanted to add more dimension to the tags so I run them through my Die-cut machine with the Fishtail Banner II Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chubby Bunny Sliding Window Dies Fancy Frames Spring Greetings Build-A-Tag Hello Spring Card by Mona Toth

In the end I added my heat embossed sentiment to the banner and put my tag together. Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you like my creations let's be friends on Instagram. :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fishtail Banner II Dies
Fishtail Banner II Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Stamps
Spring Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Dies
Spring Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment