Monday, July 20, 2020

Stitched Arch Die Focused Cards with Ashley and Juliana

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a super cute garden card featuring the Stitched Arch dies! I recently purchased the Home Sweet Gnome set and couldn't wait until fall to use it!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Arch Dies Home Sweet Gnome Happy Harvest Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by cutting the largest Stitched Arch die from the center of an A2 piece of white cardstock. I set the center arch piece aside and cut the frame with the stitched piece of Frilly Frames Retro Petals. I adhered the frame to a piece of blue dotted paper from the Holiday paper pack. I blended Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn onto the arch before adding it back to the center of the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Arch Dies Home Sweet Gnome Happy Harvest Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped my images from Home Sweet Gnome and Happy Harvest in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics before cutting them out with the matching dies. I added them to my card, popping the gnomes up with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from Home Sweet Gnome in VersaMark ink on a strip of black cardstock and embossed with white. I popped the sentiment up with a strip of foam tape as well.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and I'm sharing a card today that features the awesome Stitched Arch Dies. These new dies have so many wonderful options for adding a window frame effect to your card design.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Arch Dies Frilly Frame Dies Silly Sloths Tropical Scenes Everyday card by Juliana Michaels

For this card, I began by stamping and coloring images from the Silly Sloth and Tropical Scenes Stamp Sets. Once the coloring was completed, I die cut the images using the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Arch Dies Frilly Frame Dies Silly Sloths Tropical Scenes Everyday card by Juliana Michaels

The background behind the sloths was created using Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks on a piece of Yupo paper cut to 4 x 5.25 inches. To create the frame, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the stitched outer frame from the Frilly Frames Retro Petal Die. I then lined up the large Stitched Arch Dies and cut it in the center of this panel. Using double sided foam adhesive, I popped up the window frame, sloths and branches to create the scene and add some depth to the design. I then finished it off with a white heat embossed sentiment from the Silly Sloth Stamp Set on a strip of black cardstock.

I really love the window frame effect the Stitched Arch Dies add to the overall design and I can't wait to use them again! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Dies
Silly Sloths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment