Friday, July 3, 2020

Sea You Soon Card and Video Tutorial with Franci and Candice

Hello there and happy Friday! It's Franci here with you today, with a fun summer card! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sea You Soon Best Fishes Staggered Circle Dies Everyday Cards by Franci Vignoli

I love the new Sea You Soon ocean cuties so much I decide to pair them with my other favorites from the Best Fishes set to crate this happy under the sea big scene :) I also featured the Staggered Circle dies in my design and this helped me creating lots of different little scenes in the big scene on my card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sea You Soon Best Fishes Staggered Circle Dies Everyday Cards by Franci Vignoli

Please enjoy my card video tutorial here! 


These are all the Copic markers I used for my images: R35, R29, R20, R32, RV00, Y35, Y21, YG63, YG03, V15, V01, W-0, W-2, C-0, C-2 and B00.

Hope you like my projects and thanks a lot for stopping by! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's Candice with you today with a fun underwater scene using the adorable Sea You Soon stamp set! Can you tell which movie these cuties remind me of?!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sea You Soon Best Fishes Tropical Scenes Everyday Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products to create my scene:
I began with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base that fits nicely into your standard size envelopes. For the background, I first die cut the circle template from my cameo silhouette using thick white cardstock and inked a piece of Bristol Smooth with Altenew inks in Starlight, Tide Blue, Turquoise & Sea Breeze to go behind the circles. I then stamped the coral bottom twice, colored with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut out and trimmed the edges to fit on my inked ocean. To cover the seam, I stamped one more coral, colored and die cut out with the coordinating die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sea You Soon Best Fishes Tropical Scenes Everyday Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped all the fishes and sharks from the Sea You Soon and Best Fishes stamp sets, colored with Copic markers and cut out with the coordinating dies listed above. To make the banners, I trimmed some leftover Bristol Smooth, inked them with the same colors used for the ocean, and stamped my sentiment using a variety of words from different sets.

To put the card together, I trimmed a piece of vellum to fit in the center to put my images on and soften the background for them to stand out. I laid it all out first and used glue dots behind the images to adhere the vellum and added all the rest with foam tape. I then put a few blue domes to finish my scene!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Staggered Circles Die
Staggered Circles Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Just Bee-cause Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Stamps
Sea You Soon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Dies
Sea You Soon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment