Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Designers Choice Cards with Tammy and Ana

Hi friends! Tammy here sharing this fun under the sea card. I LOVE underwater themed cards, so I combined some of my favorites, Best Fishes and Sea You Soon to create today's card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Best Fishes Sea You Soon Stitched Arch Dies Woodland Border Dies Summer Themed Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut a rectangle from the Summer Splash Paper. I then cut out a window using the largest die from the Stitched Arch Dies. Next, I created my background by ink blending Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I splattered some water droplets onto my background and blotted up to create some interest to the water. I created the sandy border by cutting a piece of Bristol cardstock with the Woodlands Borders Die, ink blending with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks, and attached to my inked background. Next, I adhered my wave patterned paper over my background, using foam tape for dimension.

I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and cut out the images from the following sets: Best FishesCoordinating Dies, Beach BabiesCoordinating Dies, Sea You SoonCoordinating Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Best Fishes Sea You Soon Stitched Arch Dies Woodland Border Dies Summer Themed Card by Tammy Stark

I arranged my under the sea critters onto my card and attached some with foam tape for dimension and stamped the sentiment from Best Fishes along the bottom of my card with black ink. To complete my card, I added some Sparkling Clear Crystals to create some bubbles. Finally, I attached my completed card front to a white A2 card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by...SEA you next time! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Ana today with a super sweet birthday card featuring Silly Sloths stamps and diesComic Strips Everyday dies as well as Happy word die and Flirty Flowers paper pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Silly Sloths Comic Strip Everyday Dies Happy Word Die Birthday Card by Ana Anderson

I started with die cutting green floral paper (from Flirty paper pack) with Comic Strip Everyday dies, then die cut another frame/background from white cardstock. I die cut the word happy 4 times out of white cardstock, layered them, then inked the sentiment and the background with Salty Ocean and Twisted Citron distress inks. I white heat embossed the word birthday on a piece of black cardstock, then trimmed the strip.

I stamped the sloths and foliage with Memento Tuxedo black ink, colored them with Copic markers, cut them with coordinating dies then started assembling the card. I popped the frame with thin strips of foam tape, then inserted inked background pieces.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Silly Sloths Comic Strip Everyday Dies Happy Word Die Birthday Card by Ana Anderson

I added the happy word dies cut to the center and adhered the sloths and foliage with liquid glue and foam tape. To finish the card, I added a few highlights with white gel pen!
I hope you have enjoyed today’s post and that this slothy card put a smile on your face. Have a wonderful day and I’ll see you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Word Die
Happy Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Dies
Silly Sloths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Stamps
Sea You Soon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Dies
Sea You Soon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment