Monday, March 25, 2019

Spring Greetings Cards with Leanne and Eloise

Hello everyone! Leanne here and I have one last Easter project to share as promised. Every year for Easter we have a big meal and I love to dress up our table with flowers and fun decorations including personalized place cards. We can have anywhere from 12 to 16 people for Easter dinner so I like to keep the place cards simple but festive. I’ve made a few up already using images from the Spring Greetings stamp set. This little set was perfect for a project like this.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Sunny Sentiments Loopy Letters Easter Place Cards by Leanne West

I started by stamping and Copic coloring the bunnies and multiple tulips flowers. The base of the place cards is heavy white card stock cut to 4 inches by 1.75 inches and folded in half. I covered the front with two layers of die cut grass. I added three tulips and a bunny to each.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Sunny Sentiments Loopy Letters Easter Place Cards by Leanne West

To personalize the cards, I used the Loopy Letters dies to add the names. To save time, you could write the name directly on there, but my handwriting is terrible so I opted for nice and neat die cut letters. I used colored card stock that coordinated with the tulip color on each card. I think these are a fun but easy way to dress up any table setting and make it a little more special! 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, Eloise here and today I’ll be creating a card using the Spring Greetings Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Sunny Sentiments Spring Themed Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping out the bunnies and flowers from the Spring Greetings Stamp Set. I coloured them in with Copic Markers and cut them out.

(Copic Markers Used: RV10, RV13, RV25, RV19 / R000, R00, R30, R21, R22 / YG01, YG03, YG07, YG09 / E40, E41, E42, E43, E44 / 0, N0, N2, N4)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Sunny Sentiments Spring Themed Card by Eloise Blue

For my background, I took some blue watercolours and water-coloured some stripes onto some watercolour paper. I dried it off with a heat tool and cut down the panel to 3 3/4” x 5 1/8”. I added foam tape onto the backs of my images and adhered them into the centre. I realized something was missing so I took the Sunny Sentiments Dies and cut the grassy border from some Dots & Stripes Pastels patterned paper. I added double layer of foam and adhered it over the top of my scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greetings Sunny Sentiments Spring Themed Card by Eloise Blue

For the sentiment, I took “Spring Greetings” and stamped it in black under my scene. Lastly, I adhered the entire panel onto some Flirty Flowers patterned paper and my card was complete.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you next week! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Loopy Letters Dies
Loopy Letters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Stamps
Spring Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greetings Dies
Spring Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment