Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Turkey Day Card with Gladys

Hello crafty friends! Gladys here and I'm so excited to be back on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog to share an autumn scene card with you today. I'm featuring a new stamp set called Turkey Day from the 2023 Fall & Winter release available now in the shop. Let's get started!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turkey Day Fall Themed Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies)

First, I stamped a lot of images from Turkey Day set using alcohol friendly ink. I colored them with Copic markers using traditional autumn colors. Then I cut them out using their coordinating dies.

Next, I used the Comic Strip Speech Bubble die to cut from an orange plaid pattern paper from the Critter Country 6x6 cardstock. I also cut it from 110lb white cardstock to adhere behind the pattern paper to add more stability. For the inner pieces I added some color for the sky using tumbled glass distress oxide inks. I also used a grass die to cut from green cardstock to ground the images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turkey Day Fall Themed Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies)

To put the scenes together I arranged the images in each of the frame. Once I was happy, I mounted them using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape. I love the colors of the leaves in autumn so I added a scatter of leaves on the ground. To complete the card I stamped the sentiment from the set, used a fishtail banner die to cut it and mounted it onto the card panel.

Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you enjoyed my card and found some inspiration for your next project. If you would like to see more projects from me, please feel free to visit my Instagram crafty_mochi.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Country Paper
Critter Country Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Stamps
Turkey Day Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Turkey Day Dies
Turkey Day Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: