Monday, August 7, 2023

City Streets Card with Bobbi

Hello Sunny friends, Bobbi here! Today I’m sharing a fun card using just one image from the City Streets stamp setI love the look of a retro VW bug or van. I have never owned one, but I just think they are interesting and scream summer-fun vibes! Whenever I see one in a stamp set, I’m immediately drawn to that particular image. No surprise, it happened again. I focused right in on the car included in this city-inspired set and made this card. It’s okay not to use every image in a set every time. Sometimes a card can be fun using just one design.

Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Tropical Trees Backdrop Dies, Inside Greetings)

For this card, I’m using the following products:

City Street stamp set (There is also a coordinating die set available for this set that I did not use.)

Tropical Trees background set

Country Carnival stamp set for the front panel sentiment (There is also a coordinating die set available for this set that I did not use.)

Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set for the inside sentiment


Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Tropical Trees Backdrop Dies, Inside Greetings)


To make this 5″ X 7″ card, I stamped the 
automobile repeatedly over a 5″ X  7″ front panel cut from white cardstock. I used my MISTI stamping tool to line up the bottom of the image to ensure a clean grid of cars. I kept some space at the bottom of the card front for a sentiment.  I colored the cars using four Copic colors: B01, B00, V04, YG23. I color-blocked the cars to make each one different. How cute are these cars?! This was a new color combo for me, too.

Using the Tropical Trees background set, I die cut a palm tree and four clouds in varying sizes. I used the two shades of blue to color the clouds and cut the tree from colored cardstock. The elements were added to the front panel. I used foam dots to attach the palm tree so that it stood out from the background. A thin green 1/8″ strip of cardstock was glued right under the tree to ground it. I stamped the sentiment, “enjoy the ride” underneath the strip.

Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets card by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Tropical Trees Backdrop Dies, Inside Greetings)

Inside the card, I stamped a phrase from the set, Inside Greetings Congrats stamp set. This card could be used for  many life changing adventures such as a retirement, change of job, graduation, wedding, and/or travel adventure. It’s just a fun summer card with a little unexpected twist! I’m gonna say it…. “Way to go, Bobbi!” Haha!

Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

City Streets Dies
City Streets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
City Streets Stamps
City Streets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Carnival Stamps
Country Carnival Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Congrats
Inside Greetings Congrats
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Tropical Trees Backdrop
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment