Thursday, August 17, 2023

Little Buckaroo Card with Marine

Hi crafty friends, Marine here, I'm super happy to be back on the blog with this lovely farm scene featuring Little Buckaroo. I had never colored those cute characters before so I was glad to finally get to do it!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Buckaroo Card by Marine Simon (featuring Barnyard Buddies)

As very often I started off by stamping those adorable cowgirl and cowboy, along with more images from other sets, on Transotype perfect coloring paper using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. I cut them using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers + Graph'it Brush markers.

So, in addition to the Little Buckaroo images, I picked:
- the barn from Farm Fresh
- the grass sprigs from Bunnyville
- the baby chicks from Clucky Chickens
- the horse + the bale of hay from Barnyard Buddies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Buckaroo Card by Marine Simon (featuring Barnyard Buddies)

Next I created the background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and used stencils from my stash along with oxide inks to do my landscape. At the very bottom I created a grass border using mowed lawn + rustic wilderness oxide inks. Right above it I used antique linen + vintage photo oxide inks to create some kind of a muddy/sandy section. Above it I did some mountains using rusty hinge + vintage photo oxide inks. And at the very top I did the sky using mustard seed + spiced marmalade oxide inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Buckaroo Card by Marine Simon (featuring Barnyard Buddies)

I attached all the images on my panel using 1mm + 2mm foam squares, stamped my "Greetings from the funny farm" sentiment from Barnyard Buddies in black in the top right hand corner, and finished the card by adding highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.

And that's it! I hope that you like this cute little scene. Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you soon!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Barnyard Buddies Dies
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Buckaroo Stamps
Little Buckaroo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Buckaroo Dies
Little Buckaroo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Clucky Chickens Stamps
Clucky Chickens Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Clucky Chickens Dies
Clucky Chickens Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: