Monday, August 3, 2020

Stitched Semi-Circle Die Focused Cards with Ashley and Juliana

Hello friends! It’s Ashley with my first Christmas card of the year featuring the Stitched Semi-Circle dies! I thought the semi-circles would make the perfect snow globe for a shaker card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Alpaca Holiday Scenic Route Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by stamping and masking the tree scene from Scenic Route and the mountains from Alpaca Holiday on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I blended Pinkfresh Studio inks in Peach Fuzz and Coral Reef onto the sky. Then I removed the masks and colored the rest of the scene with Copics. 

I stamped the alpaca, hat, and some presents from Alpaca Holiday in Tuxedo Black. I colored everything with Copics and cut out with the matching dies, then added them to the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Alpaca Holiday Scenic Route Christmas Card by Ashley Ebben

I cut a piece of Holiday Cheer paper to card size then die cut with the largest Stitched Semi-Circle. I cut a base for the snow globe out of brown wood grain paper from the Amazing Argyle paper pack and added it to the bottom of the semi-circle. I stamped the sentiment from Alpaca Holiday in VersaMark ink and embossed with white. 

I added a piece of acetate to the back of the snow globe with strong double sided tape. I added two layers of foam tape around the outside. I filled the card with snowflake sequins, iridescent white confetti, and clear seed beads, then carefully placed the background on top to complete the shaker.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and today I'm sharing a card featuring the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies. I've paired it with the Radiant Plumeria Stamp Set to create a clean and simple background for my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Radiant Plumeria Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and die cutting images from the Radiant Plumeria Stamp Set. I then die cut a piece of white cardstock using the largest die from the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies. I layered this onto a piece of kraft cardstock die cut with the stitched rectangle mat from the Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Radiant Plumeria Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

Once the background was complete, I layered the images from the Radiant Plumeria Stamp Set popping some of the flowers up with double sided foam adhesive. I then added some pink pearls from the Rainbow Pearls. For the sentiment I heat embossed it with white embossing powder on black cardstock and then trimmed it to size.

I hope you enjoyed learning how I used the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies to create a background for my card. It's such a versatile die set with unlimited possibilities!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment