Monday, August 31, 2020

Scaredy Cat Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a super cute and not-so-spooky Halloween card featuring the new Scaredy Cat set! I was really happy with the pumpkin patch I created last week, so I decided to use another pumpkin patch variation for this card. The kitty sitting in the giant jack o' lantern fits right in!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Farm Fresh Frilly Frame Dies Harvest Mice Halloween Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by stamping the farm scene from Farm Fresh in VersaMark ink and embossed with white. I blended Distress Oxides in Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, and Chipped Sapphire on top then splattered the top section with white acrylic paint for a starry look. I decided it looked slightly off balance, so I added the moon from Scaredy Cat with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white too. Then I die cut the whole piece with the frame from Frilly Frames Stripes and added it to a piece of patterned paper from the Colorful Autumn pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Farm Fresh Frilly Frame Dies Harvest Mice Halloween Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the kitty in the pumpkin from Scaredy Cat along with mice and pumpkins from Harvest Mice and a couple additional pumpkins from Bountiful Autumn. I used Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink so I could color with Copics. I used the matching dies to cut everything out, then layered the images onto my card. I popped the kitty up with foam tape so that he was clearly in the foreground and the star of the show. I finished with the sentiment from Scaredy Cat stamped in VersaMark ink and embossed in white.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello and happy Monday everyone, Mayra here. It is the last day of August, can you believe it?! I have a fun card to share with you today. I used the super cute Scaredy Cat stamp set from the newest release. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Harvest Mice Stitched Oval Fall Themed Cards by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring my image using Copic markers...oh, lol I should mention that I masked off the jack o' lantern face to show that it can be used that way also. I also used the pumpkins from the Harvest Mice stamp set, the sentiment is also from this adorable set. 

I then used the grass and hill dies from the Slimline Nature Border Dies set to create a little grassy and hill area for the little cat and pumpkins. I used Distress Oxide Ink to add color to them. I used Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles. Next, I used the Stitched Ovals die to die cut an oval from the center of a blue-colored gingham pattern paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones patterned paper set. I then die cut the coordinating sized scalloped oval frame from the Fancy Frames Ovals die set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scaredy Cat Harvest Mice Stitched Oval Fall Themed Cards by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then added a bit of Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide Inks to the base of my card. I then adhered all of the pieces together to create the scene on for my card. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you. Thank you so much for stopping by. Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scaredy Cat Stamps
Scaredy Cat Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: