Monday, August 10, 2020

Designer's Choice Cards with Ashley and Juliana

Hello friends! It's Ashley today with a cute customized birthday card featuring several Sunny Studio sets! My husband's birthday is later this month, so I colored the images to look like our daughter and fur kids! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Party Pups Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio, Speckled Egg, and Tumbled Glass onto white cardstock. I added a white frame using the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles die. I added my sentiment into one of the larger rectangles with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used a combination of phrases from Party PupsDevoted Doggies, and Puppy Parents

I stamped my images in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics before cutting everything out with the matching dies. I used: 

Devoted Doggies (two dogs)
Party Pups (cake and birthday items)
Purrfect Birthday (kitty)
Spring Showers (girl)
Floating By (balloons)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Party Pups Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I glued everything to my card, popping a few images up with foam tape, and finished with a few iridescent crystals for sparkle. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and today I'm sharing a card featuring the Savanna Safari Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Fabulous Flamingos Stitched Arch Dies Thank You Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping images from the Savanna Safari Stamp Set. I also added in some foliage from the Fabulous Flamingo Stamps and Tropical Scenes Stamps. I colored all of the images with Copic Markers and then die cut them using the coordinating dies.

Once all of the coloring and stamping was completed, I began working on the background and frame area. For the frame I cut a piece of white cardstock using the stitched zigzag die from the Frilly Frames Chevron Dies. I then cut the center out using one of the Stitched Arch Dies. Next I cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Paper to 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 inches and ink blended it with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Fabulous Flamingos Stitched Arch Dies Thank You Card by Juliana Michaels

I popped the die cut frame piece up on the background with kraft foam. I then went about creating my scene with the critters and foliage. I again used double sided foam adhesive to give some of the images a bit of dimension.

To finish off the card I added the sentiment on black cardstock that was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration featuring the Savanna Safari Stamp Set. Thanks a ton for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Purrfect Birthday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Purrfect Birthday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Devoted Doggies Stamps
Devoted Doggies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Devoted Doggies Dies
Devoted Doggies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Dies
Floating By Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment