Saturday, August 8, 2020

Guest Designer Spotlight: Savanna Safari Card with Juliana Michaels

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and I'm so happy to be here as a guest on the Sunny Studio Stamps Blog. Today I'm sharing a slimline card I created using Savanna Safari, which is one of my favorite stamp sets from the Summer release. Who doesn't love cute safari critters?!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Tropical Scenes Silly Sloths Love Monkey Fabulous Flamingos Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping images from the Savanna Safari Stamp Set. I also added in a monkey from the Love Monkey Stamps and a sloth from Silly Sloths Stamps. The foliage comes from the Fabulous Flamingo Stamps and Tropical Scenes Stamps. I colored all of the images with Copic Markers and then die cut them using the coordinating dies. You my notice the monkey is holding a banana instead of the love letter that is part of the stamp. I simply fussy cut the letter and then added the banana image to  better fit the theme for this card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Tropical Scenes Silly Sloths Love Monkey Fabulous Flamingos Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

For the background I cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Paper to 3.375 x 8.375 inches and ink blended it with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. This was then adhered to a white card base that is 3.625 x 8.625 inches. I then went about layering on each of the adorable critters using double sided foam tape to give them some dimension. I then added in the foliage and vine across the top.

To finish off the card I added the die cut hello which is from the Sunny Sentiments Die Set.

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration featuring the Savanna Safari Stamp Set. Happy Summer!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Dies
Silly Sloths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment