Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Designer's Choice Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hi friends! This is Angelica, and I have a fun card to share today, showcasing the Savannah Safari stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped the images with chocolate ink, and colored them with Copic Markers. I made an ink-blended background, using Picked Raspberry and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide inks. I die-cut the inked panel with a Stitched Semi-Circle die, and glued on some Botanical Backdrop greenery. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

To assemble the card, I die-cut kraft card stock with the large Frilly Frames Retro Petals die, and attached it to a card base. I added the semi-circle, and attached the safari friends with thin foam squares. Lastly, I added a white heat-embossed sentiment , which I paired with a thin strip of pink Striped Silly pattern paper, and yellow glitter paper.

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope I was able to pass on some crafty inspiration!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and today I'm sharing not one, but two ocean themed birthday cards. They feature the Sea You Soon Stamp Set, Tropical Scenes Stamp Set and Best Fishes Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Best Fishes Sea You Soon Tropical Scenes Birthday Cards by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping images from the Sea You Soon Stamp Set, Tropical Scenes Stamp Set and Best Fishes Stamp Set. I colored all of the images with Copic Markers and then die cut them using the coordinating dies. When creating scene cards, I usually stamp and color a ton of images to have on hand. This way I can mix and match to figure out which ones to group together as I play around with creating each scene.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Best Fishes Sea You Soon Tropical Scenes Birthday Cards by Juliana Michaels

Once all of the coloring and stamping was completed, I began working on the frame area for each scene. I die cut the frame using the Fancy Frames Square Dies from a piece of cardstock. I backed the frame with double sided foam adhesive strips and then added a piece of patterned paper from the Summer Splash Paper and the ocean coral border from the Tropical Scenes Stamp Set. I cut the border in half and was able to use each piece - one for each card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Best Fishes Sea You Soon Tropical Scenes Birthday Cards by Juliana Michaels

I then went about mix and matching the various images to create each scene. To finish off the card I added the sentiment from the Best Fishes Stamp Set onto a strip of white cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed today's ocean themed birthday card inspiration and I hope you have a jawsome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Stamps
Sea You Soon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sea You Soon Dies
Sea You Soon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment