Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Farm Fresh Cards with Leanne and Isha

Hello Sunny Studio fans! Leanne here and I'm happy to be back on the blog sharing a card using some of the fun new release products. I have always been a big fan of farm themed images and the Farm Fresh set has some cute ones in it. I combined some of the images from Farm Fresh with pumpkin and sunflower images from older sets to create a little fall scene on an A2 size card.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Happy Harvest Fall Themed Card by Leanne West

To set the scene, I created a grassy hill and fluffy clouds using the new Slimline Basic Borders dies. Even though these are long dies for making slimline length borders, they also work well for any size card. I just trimmed them to fit my card. I used a blending brush and Bundled Sage with Mowed Lawn Oxide ink to color the grass. To give the clouds and sky a pretty teal blue overcast, I used Mermaid Lagoon.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Happy Harvest Fall Themed Card by Leanne West

In addition to the Farm Fresh set, I used one other stamp set to build my fall scene. The pumpkins and sunflower images are from Happy Harvest. I Copic colored the images using the following colors:

B21,B24,B26, YG61, YG63, YG67, Y11, Y15, Y17, YR21, YR12, YR18, Y21, Y23, Y26, E40, E41, E43, E44, E47, R00, R14, R27, N2, N4, N6

After I arranged and adhered the images in place with dimensional foam squares, I stamped a custom greeting. I used "hay there" from Farm Fresh; "sending you" is from Happy Harvest; and "harvest hugs" is from Fall Kiddos

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! It’s Isha with you today sharing a playful Autumn themed slimline card using some of the new release products.

I am so excited to share my first post as a part of the team. I simply love Sunny Studio products so much and am really honored. Thank you Mendi.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Fluffy Cloud Dies Harvest Mice Fall Themed Card by Isha Gupta

Products that I used:

I started by die-cutting the grass and sponged distress oxide inks. Stamp the grass stamp. It’s light color just for texture. Stamp all the images and color using Copic markers. Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Die-cut the clouds, sponge some distress oxide ink to them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Fluffy Cloud Dies Harvest Mice Fall Themed Card by Isha Gupta

Die-cut the center panel using the slimline die, sponge shades in blue to create the sky. Adhere the grass panels and the images to this panel. I adhered some of the images using 3d foam too to create some dimension. Mat it using a dark grey panel. Adhere this panel to the slimline scalloped frame card base. Stamp the sentiment from the Harvest Mice stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Fluffy Cloud Dies Harvest Mice Fall Themed Card by Isha Gupta

Hope you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed creating it :) Thanks for dropping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments:

  1. So FUN!!!!! Love that scarecrow! He is next on my must have list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe, but fall IS coming and your cute cards are heralding the event. So cute and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous blending on these cards.

    ReplyDelete