Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Frilly Frame Eyelet Dies Focused Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there! Franci here with you today with a Happy Easter card, made with all Sunny Studio new goodies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Chickie Baby Spring Showers Easter Card by Franci Vignoli

Awww look at these cool chicks! First of all I created my white card base, I trimmed another piece of white cardstock to size and I sponged it with the Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. I let it dry completely, then glued it down to the front of my card.

I die cut this scalloped panel out of white cardstock using the new Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace set, stamped my sentiment using the Chickie Baby stamp setand masked the bottom. I lightly inked the top with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and I glued the panel down to my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Chickie Baby Spring Showers Easter Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images from these different sets: Chickie Baby set coordinated dies and Spring Showers coordinated dies. I added some details with a white gel pen, created my little scene and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. Finally I added some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

This card is so sweet, can't wait to mail it for Easter! Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Ana here today with a birthday card featuring the gorgeous Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace dies and Cheerful Daisies stamps/dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Cheerful Daisies Blooming Frame Dies Birthday Card by Ana Anderson

I started with creating the background - I used Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace dies and white heavyweight cardstock to create the frame and the center eyelet panel. I backed the center panel with a piece of hot pink cardstock, then adhered the frame with foam tape.
For my flowers, I used only the second layering Cheerful Daisies stamps (ones that create the depth of the petals), dotted flower centers and the leaves. Once the images were stamped, I used coordinating dies to cut them out, and arranged them in top left and bottom right corners of the frame.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Cheerful Daisies Blooming Frame Dies Birthday Card by Ana Anderson

For the sentiment, I white heat embossed the word Happy (from Cheerful Daisies stamp set) on a piece of black cardstock and die cut the word Birthday (from Blooming Frame die) out of the same hot pink cardstock I backed the background panel with.

I adhered both sentiments to the background with foam tape, then added Wink of Stella for some shine and embellished with Arctic Breeze pearls. I really hope you like the card I shared today and got inspired!

Have a wonderful rest of your week and Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cheerful Daisies Dies
Cheerful Daisies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Blooming Frame Die
Blooming Frame Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment