Monday, January 27, 2020

Alphabet Stamp Focused Cards by Lynn and Ashley

Hello, crafty friends, Lynn here! Today I’m sharing a card that I created to highlight the new Phoebe Alphabet stamp set. This stamp set is such a great set to have on hand for either personalizing a card with the recipients name, creating your own sentiment or enlarging a sentiment from a stamp set to create a title like I’ve done with my card today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet Banner Basics Spring Showers Spring Scene Everyday Cards by Lynn Put

To create my card, I not only used the fun Phoebe Alphabet stamp set but I used the adorable new Spring Showers stamp set and the coordinating dies to create a springtime scene. I started out by stamping two of the characters, an umbrella, some clouds and some flowers from the Spring Showers set and coloring them using Copic markers then die cut them out. 

Next I die cut a stitched circle and blended on some Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide ink along the top half, I also used the raindrop stamps from the Spring Showers set and tumbled glass ink to filled my background with raindrops.  After that, I used the new Spring Scenes stamp set and coordinating dies and stamped, die cut and colored the picket fence/grass image for along the bottom of my circle. For the grass image, I colored it with Copic markers but also blended on some Lucky Clover Distress Oxide ink along the bottom edge. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet Banner Basics Spring Showers Spring Scene Everyday Cards by Lynn Put

Next I created my title sentiment by using the Phoebe Alphabet stamp set and the Banner Basics stamp set and coordinating dies. The sentiment “Showering” and “You with Love” comes in the Spring Showers stamp set but but I wanted to enlarge the Showering portion for more of a bang and it was easy to do. I lined up all of my letters to spell out Showering onto my banner and used my Misti tool to stamp them out. I adhered my images and banner to the die cut circle, popping up the boy and girl with foam tape and adding double foam tape to the umbrella. 

For the background panel of my card, I used two pieces of the new Spring Fling patterned paper and die cut them using the Frilly Frames Retro Petals dies. I added my die cut circle with more foam tape, tucked in some clouds above the circle and glued on some of the pretty Iridescent Pastel Confetti.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! It's Ashley with a super cute new card that combines an older set with a brand new one! I just love the Silly Sloths set, but sometimes when you've had a set for a while, you need new ideas for it. So, I used the new Phoebe Alphabet and Banner Basics sets to make my own sentiment!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet Banner Basics Silly Sloths Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxide ink in Twisted Citron and Distress ink in Mowed Lawn for my background. I splattered water and some gold watercolor for a bit of texture and shine, then put the panel on a white card base.

I stamped several sloths and leaves from the Silly Sloths stamp set in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics before cutting out with the matching dies. I stamped a banner from Banner Basics in Jet Black and added a bit of Copic shading before using the Phoebe Alphabet, Jet Black ink, and an acrylic block to spell out "lazin' around". 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Phoebe Alphabet Banner Basics Silly Sloths Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I attached the sloths and banner to the card using foam squares for dimension. I used the "I love" and "with you" from Silly Sloths to complete the sentiment. "I love lazin' around with you" - perfect for a homebody like me! I finished the card by tucking the leaves around the sloths and adding a few to the corners.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Dies
Silly Sloths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Phoebe Alphabet Stamps
Phoebe Alphabet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: